Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toheeb27 @Blue_London 1 signing so far, how y'all thinking about our season next year.

Kasper I like but not sure if he can play with ball at his feet.

The squad looks to be same, I like the Demeble + Cash for hazard. Hate to lose such a tainted player but rather now than in future for nothing

@toheeb27 @Blue_London 1 signing so far, how y'all thinking about our season next year.

Kasper I like but not sure if he can play with ball at his feet.

The squad looks to be same, I like the Demeble + Cash for hazard. Hate to lose such a tainted player but rather now than in future for nothing
Still early to predict next season, so much can still change before the transfer deadline.

I say we hold on to Hazard until the January transfer window. Hopefully Sarri and his "system" can convince him to sign a new deal. If he still wants to leave, sell him in January.

Whose 3rd midfielder with Kante and jorginho? That 3rd midfielder is going to be needed to score goals

Hopefully Ruben Loftus-Cheek. But it is most likely Golovin or Ross Barkley.
Was gonna comment on Loftus Cheek in the World Cup thread but I forgot.
That England midfield was dreadful but Loftus Cheek is one of the most talented young English midfielders in the game...but hands down the laziest English player...at all positions...that I've seen in ages.
The crazy thing is people have been talking about that way before me. Chelsea fans seem to have been complaining about that re. Loftus Cheek since he was a youth/reserve team player. Yet he still hasn't changed his ways. Incredible. So much talent.
If he doesn't make it happen under Sarri well he only has himself to blame cos like you said, he's gonna be in contention along with Barkley and I'm guessing Cesc or Golovin(Have they bought him yet?)

Rooting for the young dude to get everything together but i doubt he will.

Hopefully Ruben Loftus-Cheek. But it is most likely Golovin or Ross Barkley.
Fotgot we had Barkley and drinkwater lol.

If we lose both Willian and hazard then we must replace them with high quality!

I wish we kept zouma around a right back should be a position we are looking to strengthen.

There a number of players that should leave the club

£67m for a GK. The jury is still out on their defense. Ain't no guarantee they'll play the same way either.

United, City, Liverpool, Arsenal. In that order.

upload_2018-7-20_9-41-29.gif upload_2018-7-20_9-41-29.gif upload_2018-7-20_9-41-29.gif upload_2018-7-20_9-41-29.gif
_102501488_chelseamanager.png

Conte's win percentage in all competitions is the best of any Chelsea boss to have managed over 100 games in the Premier League

Cristiano Ronaldo has ended his dispute with the Spanish tax authorities by agreeing to pay £12.1million and accepting a two-year suspended prison sentence, according to reports in Spain. Spanish outlet Cadena Cope claim the 33-year-old made the payment to the Spanish treasury last week, but has also agreed to pay a further £4.7m in administrative costs, which will be made at a later date. Ronaldo has also accepted a two-year prison sentence, but Spanish law allows for a first-time offence and sentence of two years and under to be served under probation, meaning he will not spend any time behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back