Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol what a pathetic team Chelsea are. Sarri starting to be shown up for the 2nd rate coach he is. Jorginho is garbage and the misuse of Hazard as a striker is criminal. Shout out to that garbage defence too

';;lll

Might be the right result for Sarri to get EVERY player he wants in this window....

#glasshalffull

Fuck that I want the win...
We already know we need better players, creativity etc.

Luiz in Jorginho's regista role and bring in Christensen. Solidifies the defense more and adds creativity to the midfield.

We lack final creativity Alonso breaking with hazard and William but he crosses for Pedro trying cross beyond 3 Arsenal players for Pedro instead of the simple pass

Didn’t watch the game but Silva is fucking up and the owner is not going to give him anymore money until he fixes this shit.

Explain to me what jorginho does, I have defended him but even a moment ago he had ball in Arsenal half with space and give it to Rudiger. The CB who now comes forward to pass come on he should be playing that pass.

Now everyone notices what a waste of space Jorginho is. Shout out to my Chelsea supporting uncle who was the first person to highlight it to me. I hope he hasn't committed that tonight hahahaha

Also well done to Arsenal for not being eternal fuck ups. We will reward you for this favour by slapping you out of the FA Cup on Friday

Now everyone notices what a waste of space Jorginho is. Shout out to my Chelsea supporting uncle who was the first person to highlight it to me. I hope he hasn't committed that tonight hahahaha

Also well done to Arsenal for not being eternal fuck ups. We will reward you for this favour by slapping you out of the FA Cup on Friday

This is a old school united fan

Be good to have Leeds back in the Prem. Another club I can hate on. Certain clubs I hated immediately as a kid when the olders told me of their reputation for racism - Chelsea, Millwall, West Ham, Leeds, Wolves and Liverpool were the main ones I remember. Always cracked me up when Leeds and Chelsea would go at it, could never decide which one I wanted to lose lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back