Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said Zidane has signed for Juve as football director...I ain’t found no links tho but if true surely he’s being lined up for Allegri job???

And also means the rumours could be true that ZZ and Marcelo were all part of the Ronaldo deal.

Someone said Zidane has signed for Juve as football director...I ain’t found no links tho but if true surely he’s being lined up for Allegri job???

And also means the rumours could be true that ZZ and Marcelo were all part of the Ronaldo deal.

I think Nedved is juve football director, unless he was fired.

Courtios is gone for £35m

Meanwhile Liverpool slap in record breaking £62m bid for Alisson. Liverpool with a wc goal keeper is bad for everybody.

Will Chelsea hijack the deal? If they was to put 32 to the money for Courtios it could be done.

I can't co-sign on that bruh. I've been watching ESPN FC for a long time and he's the fair one on that show. The only one who rarely throws out hyperbole or get too excited or too down on teams or players that they are talking about. Rarely. The others alternate between their ignorance of non PL teams (Morena obviously knows the latin angle) and just overall ignorance (Steve Nicol).

Shaka is a good dude on and off tv. Go back to his journey from Howard U to playing in England. Can't even imagine the crap that dude had to take in England....in the 90s and 00s as one of the very very few black GK's. I got mad respect for him on the pitch and on tv.
U might be right, but unlike u, i dont watch them much. The stuff i have seen mostly are when they say dumb shit about Chelsea and it comes across my timeline. And like @figo said, dude gets passionate, so maybe he is the one that stands out.

U might be right, but unlike u, i dont watch them much. The stuff i have seen mostly are when they say dumb shit about Chelsea and it comes across my timeline. And like @figo said, dude gets passionate, so maybe he is the one that stands out.

for one thing, shaka came across as a hypocrite last season when he was criticizing mourinho after personally interviewing him. the English one on there, the old liverpool bastard, is a bonafide hater.

I see Kante didn't make top 11 players of this world cup. fifa included 3 Brazilians in the video clip. to much biasness. France as a country know how important kante was throughout the tourney, especially macron

I am I the only person who finds it strange the fiat funded Ronaldo transfer?

Commercially it’s only a good thing for all parties involved.

Heard on the radio that in 24hrs Madrid’s twitter account lost 1.2m followers whilst Juve gained 1.4m

He’s a walking money machine.

Commercially it’s only a good thing for all parties involved.

Heard on the radio that in 24hrs Madrid’s twitter account lost 1.2m followers whilst Juve gained 1.4m

He’s a walking money machine.

I get that but when does it become uncomfortable what if Nike wants mbappe at Madrid etc.....

I like that the fiat workers went on strike

I get that but when does it become uncomfortable what if Nike wants mbappe at Madrid etc.....

I like that the fiat workers went on strike

Sponsors are involved in a lot of transfers. Players agents negotiate with sponsors just as much as with other clubs. Remember Pogba to UTD and Adidas announcing it?

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

LALIGA_LOGO_H_2015-01COLOR-BLANCO-cropped.png

Serie-A-loog.jpg

Logo+Bundesliga.png

Ligue1.svg

depositphotos_127436060-stock-photo-official-uefa-champions-league-logo.jpg

Fam you forgot the greatest league of all:

170927-eredivisie_0.jpg

Si, Nuevo logo señor!

Ajax making moves, sold Kluivert but copped Tadic from the Saints and got Blind back from man U...Ziyech is still in the squad aswell...

Meanwhile at PSV Van Ginkel is out for 8+ Months (smh @toheeb) and we haven't made any great signings...just extended De Jong's contract.

Cocu went to Fenerbahce but og Van Bommel is our coach now...with Van Marwijk in the cut lol.

I hope he goes..not cause I think he's terrible but it's good for him to get playing time instead of just playing in Copa del Rey games with us

Best Dutch keeper atm...even though he only played cup games you can see he improved...just training with the goat can be better than starting at Ajax lol. Hope he goes to Liverpool...

Find it very strange that every keeper that leaves arsenal goes on to be better. One has gone on to become juventus number 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back