Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they have chris pauls bird rights the rockets can add lebron or paul george if they can trade gordon or anderson & let capela(if they really want than can keep him too) and ariza walk.

if ariza,luc,green are willing to take vet min they can bring them all back too.It's gonna cost a grip to do all this

Chris Paul cap hold is 35 mil I read it wrong sorry ,meaning this is pretty much impossible without gutting the whole team

I think the warriors gonna get rid of looney,zaza,javale,young(maybe west) and add more wings, a big like noel and another shooter

Chris Paul cap hold is 35 mil I read it wrong sorry ,meaning this is pretty much impossible without gutting the whole team

I think the warriors gonna get rid of looney,zaza,javale,young(maybe west) and add more wings, a big like noel and another shooter

Yeah I see them maybe just maybe keeping looney, but west, young, and zaza are gone to me.

I would keep javale and go after guys like bellineli, ariza(pay cut), the GOAT or affalo

And if they wanna get freaky, sign Seth curry but they probably can't afford him because this is his first chance at a decent contract

Yeah I see them maybe just maybe keeping looney, but west, young, and zaza are gone to me.

I would keep javale and go after guys like bellineli, ariza(pay cut), the GOAT or affalo

And if they wanna get freaky, sign Seth curry but they probably can't afford him because this is his first chance at a decent contract
Goat for the Seth Curry shotout....

Curry was a champion before durant ran to his team.....

giphy.gif

This is the shit I don't understand. lol How is KD carrying Curry when Curry took his team to two Finals without KD, and both times went through KD and his team to get to the Finals. KD was the nigga that took the "If you can't beat them, join them" route, not Curry. KD needed Curry and the Warriors to win the championship, not the other way around.

In the finals KD outdid steph in points, shooting percentage, rebounds, blocks, assists.

Curry only beat him in steals, turnovers and 3 point %

Naw KD isnt carrying him but the stats dont lie plus 2 finals mvp.

And even if u set aside the stats in many of those games while curry was waiting to heat up/catch rhythm KD was always cookin regardless. If curry went cold again or got quiet KD was still doing his thing.

Curry been like that in almost every finals appearance.

In the finals KD outdid steph in points, shooting percentage, rebounds, blocks, assists.

Curry only beat him in steals, turnovers and 3 point %

Naw KD isnt carrying him but the stats dont lie plus 2 finals mvp.

And even if u set aside the stats in many of those games while curry was waiting to heat up/catch rhythm KD was always cookin regardless. If curry went cold again or got quiet KD was still doing his thing.

Curry been like that in almost every finals appearance.

Stats like that don't tell the whole story though. For example, KD had the highest score out of all the Warriors players in the Finals. That skewed his pts average. When you actually look from game to game, Curry led the team in points 3 out of the four games.

Stats like that don't tell the whole story though. For example, KD had the highest score out of all the Warriors players in the Finals. That skewed his pts average. When you actually look from game to game, Curry led the team in points 3 out of the four games.
Agreed but thats why i said even aside from stats a lot of these games u wonder where is curry or when is he gonna start getting hot meanwhile KD is already getting buckets in thus keeping the score neck and neck or ahead.

Yea he has games where he has phenominal shooting but he also has a lot of games where the points only come in spurts while KD is more consistent at all times.

IF it was up to you, where would LeBron go next season?
:clawd2:

I want him to stay in the east so the Finals will be competitive next year. SO I would go with the 76ers or the Wizards. Both teams are good, but not good enough where history would say He joined a pile on team. But would love if him and Kyrie can squash the beef and he joins the Celtics. With a Gordan trade for a C+ rim protecting center they would have a legit chance of going back to back

Agreed but thats why i said even aside from stats a lot of these games u wonder where is curry or when is he gonna start getting hot meanwhile KD is already getting buckets in thus keeping the score neck and neck or ahead.

Yea he has games where he has phenominal shooting but he also has a lot of games where the points only come in spurts while KD is more consistent at all times.

I get what you're saying, and it's fair to say that KD is more consistent. However, I just can't go with this narrative that KD carried Curry or was hands down more valuable, when Curry was a bigger factor for scoring in the majority of the games played. People are acting like the relationship was akin to Jordan and Pippen when in reality it was closer to Shaq and Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back