Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

What do y'all think about the Mitchell Robinson rumor? Do you want him? Will he be there? I don't know anything about the kid.

What do y'all think about the Mitchell Robinson rumor? Do you want him? Will he be there? I don't know anything about the kid.
I dont know much about the kid either. He skipped College last season, very few people have seen him play in almost a year. Seems like a talented kid though.

Kuzma, Ingram, Ball, and Randle should be untouchable.

With LeBron, it's only a matter of what seed #.

Without LeBron, I think they could get the 8th seed next year.

The more i hear, the more it looks like the Carmelo to the Knicks situation. What team are we going to be left with if we give up most of the kids and multiple future draft picks.

I know the right answer is to trade for Kwahi and get Lebron, but part of me would just rather keep the kids and watch them grow. Use the cap space to surround them with younger, more willing, compatible free agents.

IDK, not getting my hopes up, que sera sera

My first choice is to just get Bron and PG and rock out with the kids.

2nd is Spurs get 1 or the other of BI/Kuz, S&T Randle, Zu and A future 1st. They ain’t fucking with that package they can kick rocks. And even that package is if they’re dead set on trading for him.
But I really like scenario one by far.

Lebron.

chris-rock-LeRb6K.gif

My first choice is to just get Bron and PG and rock out with the kids.
I think that's the front office's (and most Laker fans) first choice too. Seems like all this Kwahi stuff escalated bcos they are getting mixed signals from PG (dude would be a fool to stay with OKC).

Hopefully this is all a smokescreen and this shit was in the bag months ago.

This reminds me of all the Josh Jackson and DeAaron Fox smoke when everyone knew they was truly taking Zo.

I think that was to put LaVar on notice.

& this smoke is to avoid tampering charges/accusations by any means. I think PG playing along too also to drum up interest to his Documentary

My stomach hurts, but seriously id love to have leonard he wont suck up the oxygen and fundamentally alter the growth of these players.. Lebron does that is the chief reason, the mercenary bullshit is another..

it annoying that no players own journey, destiny, career, goals and ambitions matter its all about Lebron.

Last edited:
Back