Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Mister

Ignorance can be remedied. Stupidity is incurable.
I saw that most of you are here.

Any word on the Lakers plans for Randle?

Randle was always one of my faves..

Kuz is a beast.. hard to watch games like a use to i always seem to knock out.. Ball looks like hes finding his groove thats a good look. One thing team is missing is a vet .. A vet point guard would be a great asset to Lonzo

I like Randle in his role. But I know he sees himself as a starter. The Lakers have a good problem at the PF.

I like how the squad has played the past couple weeks. Still young and have trouble closing games but the effort and energy are there. I love the team effort defensively.

I'm a Hart fan. He's been a pleasant surprise. Team is full of young talent. I hope Magic and Rob continue to make good decisions for this team.

Went to the game tonight.. they gave that shit away. It’s at least 8-10 games they could have won if they knew how to close games out

Soon as we get past the gauntlet part of our schedule BI and Zo had to miss time.

Granted we get BI back tomorrow vs Memphis that's frustrating as hell.

Randle gone mane. He's a free agent and gonna command damn near max money. He's not a started for us, he plays real good sometimes but he's inconsistent and tries to do too much. Both him and JC out.. making room for some signings. Hope we can get some draft picks back as good as he's been playing.

how yall golden boy doing?

is this not what i said was going to happen?

Who? Lonzo?? Last 5 games he's been averaging 15 pts, 7.5 assists, 7.2 rebounds, 1.2 stls, 1.2 blks while shooting 44% from 3 and playing stellar defense. The kid is steadily improving while critics still aggy. Looking like the Jason Kidd compares were accurate. He's especially effective when he's controlling the tempo. But he will continue to go with the ebbs and flows of being a 20 year old rookie. Can't wait for him to come back from the injury. Sky is the limit for the kid, love how's handling the pressure.

Who? Lonzo?? Last 5 games he's been averaging 15 pts, 7.5 assists, 7.2 rebounds, 1.2 stls, 1.2 blks while shooting 44% from 3 and playing stellar defense. The kid is steadily improving while critics still aggy. Looking like the Jason Kidd compares were accurate. He's especially effective when he's controlling the tempo. But he will continue to go with the ebbs and flows of being a 20 year old rookie. Can't wait for him to come back from the injury. Sky is the limit for the kid, love how's handling the pressure.
ohhh...you a supporter huh?

i see how you get down.

Back