Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Office

Honestly as much as they run it on comedy central on the weekend I'm good. I'm guessing on the peacock app they have all the stuff that was on the DVD far as extras

I like to watch kinda in order and at night when I'm about to go to sleep. I watched some this weekend, and they just stopped the marathon in the episode where Michael proposed

I like to watch kinda in order and at night when I'm about to go to sleep. I watched some this weekend, and they just stopped the marathon in the episode where Michael proposed
Yea I'm not a fan of it after Michael left I'll watch em though. I don't like Netflix cause you can put it on and it'll hit you with that are you still watching

Yea I'm not a fan of it after Michael left I'll watch em though. I don't like Netflix cause you can put it on and it'll hit you with that are you still watching

I didn't like that until I lost it. I dunno what happened to my settings, but it's a bitch falling asleep 2 episodes into something, then waking up and it's been playing for 4 hours.

I didn't like that until I lost it. I dunno what happened to my settings, but it's a bitch falling asleep 2 episodes into something, then waking up and it's been playing for 4 hours.
I'm usually good about remembering the last ep I went to bed on. I need to check out what they got on the peacock app though

You know they been playing it so much on comedy central and I use to watch it but I had to give it a break but let season 1 or 2 come on. I'm glued to it

You know what's really wild? The Office is too much for TV now. Calling him retarded wouldn't fly nowadays.

World's gotten too soft.

yea, I think I read somewhere where steve Carell said this too

he said people wouldn't be able to handle Michael Scott today and thats why he wasn't all in on the reboot.

You know they been playing it so much on comedy central and I use to watch it but I had to give it a break but let season 1 or 2 come on. I'm glued to it

Man i never get tired of it

like I be trying to let it breathe but If i see that shit on I usually click to see what episode it is and end up leaving it there.

Especially if im bored w/out shit to do or watch

Back