Welcome To aBlackWeb

The New Rory & Mal Show

Haven't checked the 1st episode yet but I'll see wassup, iont have my hopes up because of their lack of charisma tho

tough crowd in dis bitch
Exactly. The show seemed cool to me. Its the first episode, it’ll get better. Or it wont and folks can move on. The first ep of the jbp wasnt an immediately hit either. Hopefully they'll find their rhythm.

it's too dry....they might need a female or two in there to spice things up

at least do skits first to build up an audience that actually wants to listen to this bullshit lol

Yall saying this excuse of all pod's first episodes start off slow like these 2 dudes ain't been working together for years already.

Didn't Mal & Rory do some pods on the jbp by themselves when Buddens was out?

It's not 2 people who not really familiar with each other just coming together to do a pod.

Even if the pod does get better doesn't change that quite a few people myself included felt this episode was boring as shit.

I don't want to see these dudes fail but I'm of the opinion that unless they bring somebody else in or switch up how they do the show it's not going to work because neither of them has the personality to carry a show.

Boy y'all was just saying these niggas needed a show like Larry David , I'm fucking dying lol.. Nobody cares when they not talking about Joe
We said Joe needed a show like Larry David. Not these two.

It was cool just to hear from them, which is what their purpose was in releasing this episode. You could almost splice together this podcast in with the JBP audio.

on the 2nd listen....it ain't thaaaaaaat bad lol..........and it doesn't seem like their end all be all of content...this was launching I guess their content channel

Back