Welcome To aBlackWeb

The New Rory & Mal Show

Listened to it on YouTube from somebody else posting it.

It was okay. They definitely need to stop being so safe now that they don't have Joe. He brought the wild, unpredictable, and zany side to their podcast which is what most people tune in for

Listened to it on YouTube from somebody else posting it.

It was okay. They definitely need to stop being so safe now that they don't have Joe. He brought the wild, unpredictable, and zany side to their podcast which is what most people tune in for
How can they not be safe? They have relationships and interests to protect

How can they not be safe? They have relationships and interests to protect

I have no clue man.... you're 100% correct with your assessment. LMAO

I just know they can't put out more podcast like the 1st one of their rebrand. Maybe get a cohost who is wild and some what connected thst doesn't have issues telling trade secrets. Lol. They keep going this way and it's not gonna last until double digits

I have no clue man.... you're 100% correct with your assessment. LMAO

I just know they can't put out more podcast like the 1st one of their rebrand. Maybe get a cohost who is wild and some what connected thst doesn't have issues telling trade secrets. Lol. They keep going this way and it's not gonna last until double digits
lol well adding a co host is gonna make ppl compare the show to them with Joe

but two B mics having a pod ain’t easy

Thats what they SHOULD of done
Got gassed up

Nobody wanna hear them talk about anything and if they do it’s gonna be about stuff you probably heard someone else talking about already

so you have to find something that’s gonna draw ppl in

before it was Joe

now you got…the most boring member of the pod paired with a person that works best bouncing off of Joe (and even then it was nothing really crazy)

how many ppl are listening just to spite Joe?

They better hope the nets lose early so KD can come on and tell mal how bad his takes are or something

They are too closed off and safe for this to last unless they really lighten up

First episode they spoke about how nice it was attending a party with a bunch of rappers & other celebs. My hopes aren’t high for any real discussions or analysis on anything when it comes to music, sports & entertainment.

They could’ve stayed with Joe for that bullshit. Between these two massaging their industry relationships and Joe trying to brainwash people into believing music critique is some kind of major affront towards mental health it’s safe to say it’s the end of an era.

joes' experience and overbearing opinions and views powered the jbp..

not unless they want to open up about their personal experiences...rory break-up for instance this ain't going nowhere

Thats what they SHOULD of done
They've been advised illy...much rather see them do some stupid shit like Loiter Squad that's closer to their personalities and to set them apart from JBP. But podcasts are cheaper to produce 🤷🏾‍♀️

Back