Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Mueller Report Thread

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Since it's just a matter of time b4 Mueller officially releases his findings, I figured I'd make a thread solely on this particular situation. So the question I have for yall is...

what do you think will be reveiled in the report? How damaging will this be to Frump and his presidency?

Also what do think will be the overall outcome?

That's what I'm hoping for too. Get straight to the point.

I am curious about what kinda plan Nancy Pelosi when she mentioned that no impeachment shyt. Seems to me she got something cookin

It will reveal what was all already known but with more detail. There will be more than enough evidence to impeach.

I am cautiously optimistic.

They tried to get dirt on Hillary, that is common knowledge.

But i think trump's bigger problem will be all of his finances. Ties to Russian banks, mobsters and oligarchs. Plus all the bank fraud, tax evasion and money laundering. That might be his downfall, but trump has 9 lives. So who tf knows,.

It’s easy to prove Trump has been committing dozens of impeachable crimes on a weekly basis, but Mueller is going to have to deliver when it comes to the Russia shit or a good number of dumb ass people are going to dismiss it. Hell we been seeing that for the last 2 years.

If I go by all the people that got interviewed who worked wit Mueller b4...the man does not bs around.

I the one common thing they've said about him is how DETAILED he is when it comes to his investigations. He wants to know everything, regardless how small it is.

i always wondered...

if trump goes down.......and has a chance to snitch.....what would he do?

and how many people would fall if he snitched.

i always wondered...

Those kinds of deals are usually offered if they help to ensnare a bigger fish. Who would even be?

Unfortunately, I don't think anything's going to come of it other than what already has.

If people are pinning their hopes on this getting Trump out of office, they're probably going to be disappointed.

If Trump ends up in jail it will be via SDNY. Impeachment and Mueller should honestly be a ways down his list of worries.

i just hope he doesnt get away with this shit....

then it will prove his point he said from the beginning.

i always wondered...

Those kinds of deals are usually offered if they help to ensnare a bigger fish. Who would even be?

Only bigger fish is Putin. And what's that gonna do? U.S. could unleash crippling sanctions, but if he's still in office, I seriously doubt it will happen.

If I go by all the people that got interviewed who worked wit Mueller b4...the man does not bs around.

I the one common thing they've said about him is how DETAILED he is when it comes to his investigations. He wants to know everything, regardless how small it is.
Mueller seems like a decent guy for a Republican. He's like a real dictionary definition Republican, not of these hyper-bigoted, fox news stanning white supremacist Republicans who make news headlines for corruption and racism. Imagine that.

A lot is going to be revealed and a lot is going to damage Trump. Trump's fans will still love him, that man can really shoot somebody in times square and nothing will happen to him.

I don't feel anything is going to happen to Trump. Trump is filling a role and its part of his job to take this public beating so those behind him can make outrageous money and allow Trump and his family to get some as well. Trump ain't going jail either.

Also deals aren't given only if they can get a bigger fish. The shit really about who the government wants. It's also about how good the information is that is given.

Ex: Rayful Edmonds biggest drug dealer in DC snitched on enough smaller dealers in DC that he got witness protection. Also in DC the feds gave a snitching hit man an early release because he snitched on a big drug dealer who they couldn't catch to get him a long sentence. So they going to let a hitman back on the streets to take down a drug dealer. Shit don't make sense but it does when you know its about who the feds want and not what the actual criminal did.

I know those examples ain't on this Trump level shit but it really still follows the same mold in how deals are given.

Prepare for disappointment. Realistically it’ll be nothing that affects him until he’s out of office. He’ll definitely go to jail in like 2 years, but I wouldn’t count on treason or impeachment charges.

Not that I don’t think he’s guilty, but I think Putin and his boys too sharp. We’d need a whole investigative team doing the same thing on Russia’s side to get the treason charges.

Best we’ll get is proof of a shady business man with shady business practices

Prepare for disappointment. Realistically it’ll be nothing that affects him until he’s out of office. He’ll definitely go to jail in like 2 years, but I wouldn’t count on treason or impeachment charges.

Not that I don’t think he’s guilty, but I think Putin and his boys too sharp. We’d need a whole investigative team doing the same thing on Russia’s side to get the treason charges.

Best we’ll get is proof of a shady business man with shady business practices

I don't think that is going to happen just because of the how it would look around the world that america locked up a former president. This country is way too vain for that global image and reputation hit.

Back