Welcome To aBlackWeb

Star Wars fans have consistently shown themselves to be spoiled children. These other sci-fi franchises have like 1/3rd the content and put out some bullshit movies that makes Phantom Menace look like Goodfellas.

It's like Junior Soprano's line about "a woman with a Virginia ham under her arm, crying the blues ' cause she has no bread"

Whiny-ass mfs dont deserve a show this good
You sound like a Disney executive. Throw out sub par content, slap "Star Wars" on the title and people are just supposed to eat that shit up, right?

Just because you think the show is ok, doesn't make it an objective fact, now. Or that people are whiny for disagreeing with you. People have legit criticisms with the show. The writing is inconsistent, the episodes are too short, there doesn't seem to be any real endgame and there's only 3 episodes left with no clear goal in site.

Star Wars fans deserve better.

Edit: I forgot to post that last week, lol.

I watched chapter 6 this morning, it was pretty good. Like a breath of fresh air, tbh.

I still think this show is squandered potential. Only 8 episodes, it's canon, live action Star Wars and the writers seem to just be playing around.

Last edited:
b1efd02ebf30781d9727842d0410f6ae5af97757.gifv

95d5ea03c4a81232e014a6ba6d2ef45e1f4cae33.gifv

d0e4aa7e56418f93016a8b459721890e2dbb3bca.gifv

You sound like a Disney executive. Throw out sub par content, slap "Star Wars" on the title and people are just supposed to eat that shit up, right?

Just because you think the show is ok, doesn't make it an objective fact, now. Or that people are whiny for disagreeing with you. People have legit criticisms with the show. The writing is inconsistent, the episodes are too short, there doesn't seem to be any real endgame and there's only 3 episodes left with no clear goal in site.

Star Wars fans deserve better.

Edit: I forgot to post that last week, lol.

I watched chapter 6 this morning, it was pretty good. Like a breath of fresh air, tbh.

I still think this show is squandered potential. Only 8 episodes, it's canon, live action Star Wars and the writers seem to just be playing around.
Same issues as the Disney SW movies.

Episode 7 was good as fuck. Giancarlo Esposito kills every role he plays.

I had forgot he was in the series. When he popped up on the communicator, I knew isht was about to get real.

I was just looking at a thread on Trading Places yesterday and someone pointed him out in the cell during the jail scene.

Back