Welcome To aBlackWeb

092768a1ba25407f6e7e317b78917a344f9a1f09.gifv

Trill shyt

What do the white light sabers mean ? Doesn't each color mean something ?

Means not being tainted by the Jedi or the Sith

Dope. They explained this on screen in rebels or something? I mighta missed that episode if so

She prolly watched clone wars and rebels non stop since getting the role.
. She lives for nerd shit

Long story short, Anita Sarkeesian or whatever her name is and a few sjw's was over there crying about boob armor on twitter. If you don't know who Anita is, she was crying about feminism or lack of it in video games and the next thing you know she had a hand in TLOU2. That's prolly why that game turned out like that too.

The Mandalorian ‘Boob Armor’ Controversy Explained, Sexism Versus Practicality

Female Mandalorian Armor Sparks Controversy on Twitter

Em1CdfIUwAAYL9d

Long story short, Anita Sarkeesian or whatever her name is and a few sjw's was over there crying about boob armor on twitter. If you don't know who Anita is, she was crying about feminism or lack of it in video games and the next thing you know she had a hand in TLOU2. That's prolly why that game turned out like that too.

The Mandalorian ‘Boob Armor’ Controversy Explained, Sexism Versus Practicality

Female Mandalorian Armor Sparks Controversy on Twitter

Em1CdfIUwAAYL9d
If a Mandalorian has boobs, wouldn’t it be most comfortable to have boob armor? She want the boobs squashed flat or something? Or do they want a protruding flat plate of armor?

The shit people get offended about never ceases to amaze me.

If a Mandalorian has boobs, wouldn’t it be most comfortable to have boob armor? She want the boobs squashed flat or something? Or do they want a protruding flat plate of armor?

The shit people get offended about never ceases to amaze me.

I'm just tryin to figure out the outrage. I'd understand if they had them lookin like the women you see in anime. Smh

Back