Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm saying Vader could have got Cal and his crew before Return Of The Jedi. We really won't know until the next game but an untrained Jedi and a ex jedi who's broken would not last long and Vader petty and want that holocron
Well we def know for sure that Luke is out there.

Aite im not putting stuff in spoilers anyore.. seems like a good amount of us have seen it.

Only gripe I had with this episode was they made it actually seem like a real duel between Ahsoka and ol girl. Like cmon now Ahsoka is a beast that fight shouldnt have even been a fight but I get it... had to make things dramatic and she couldnt outright kill her cuz she needed info lol

Aite im not putting stuff in spoilers anyore.. seems like a good amount of us have seen it.

Only gripe I had with this episode was they made it actually seem like a real duel between Ahsoka and ol girl. Like cmon now Ahsoka is a beast that fight shouldnt have even been a fight but I get it... had to make things dramatic and she couldnt outright kill her cuz she needed info lol
Yeah I was expecting Ahsoka to wash ol girl

and yeah I think Luke will be the big reveal at the end of this

this was only supposed to be two seasons right?

Well we know what the Ahsoka series will be about. Team her up with the female Mandalorian from Rebels on their search for Thrawn and Ezra
Rebels sucks it only had a few good episodes and I can't stand ezra. Dis at should have never cancelled clone Wars . That watered down shiw wohldve never happened if it wasn't for Disney.

I wouldn't mind them giving us a Maul animated series like clone wars. Have it from the beginning of his training with Sidious to his death. Stop just giving us Jedi stories, do the other side of the conflict

I wouldn't mind them giving us a Maul animated series like clone wars. Have it from the beginning of his training with Sidious to his death. Stop just giving us Jedi stories, do the other side of the conflict

That was the only thing good that came out of the prequels "Maul"

I rather see a live action of what you speaking of (only if Favreau would be behind it) but I dont think that would ever happen

Yo that was the OG Michael Biehn?

AD2381053FEB18BD07C2081B086D32365F415825

Back