Welcome To aBlackWeb

e74d4ebcf99221b80354eea510b1e245daa086c2.gifv

I kinda get where your coming from but I disagree

every episodes “quest” is the vehicle being used to move story along

Finding more Mandalorian who can give him info about Jedi whom he needs to get baby Yoda to

And also

I wonder if they are gonna put Ahsoka on screen who would play her

Yeah, the quests do move the plot along, but the point is that the time invested into quests vs the amount of progress in the plot is seen by some to be badly proportioned.

I'm no saying I see it that way, but I can understand where they are coming from.

Yeah, the quests do move the plot along, but the point is that the time invested into quests vs the amount of progress in the plot is seen by some to be badly proportioned.

I'm no saying I see it that way, but I can understand where they are coming from.

Yeah but they were complaining after just TWO episodes. Lol! This was episode three.

They complain about it being a weekly series. They complain shyt hasn't gotten to the point after 2 episodes. They complain about the quests. Complain...complain...complain. Geezus. Just don't watch the show then.

SN: The show made me realize that I should've been watching Clone Wars.

Last edited:
Yeah but they were complaining after just TWO episodes. Lol! This was episode three.

They complain about it being a weekly series. They complain shyt hasn't gotten to the point after 2 episodes. They complain about the quests. Complain...complain...complain. Geezus. Just don't watch the show then.

They show made me realize that I should've been watching Clone Wars.
Clone Wars is def a necessarry watch if you want to fill in a lot of blanks cause its canon

Got Disney+ and sat and watch all of season 1 and I just finished season 2 episode 3 and this show is really good.

I’ve liked every episode of season 2 so far. I’m hoping some more Mandalors show up.

Back to back good episodes.

I was positive fish man was getting bodied but he made it through.

The kid a bully, just took that boy's snacks and looking at him while he eats them

So they basically went right back where they started, lol. This dude never getting to wherever they’re going.

Speaking of which, where are they going?!?!

I know they are trying to find a Jedi, but that’s about it. And that’s been the mission forever now.

I’ve enjoyed every episode so far this season, but this one was straight filler.

So they basically went right back where they started, lol. This dude never getting to wherever they’re going.

Speaking of which, where are they going?!?!

I know they are trying to find a Jedi, but that’s about it. And that’s been the mission forever now.

I’ve enjoyed every episode so far this season, but this one was straight filler.

dude had to get his ship fixed man lol

Back