Welcome To aBlackWeb

Solid first episode

Timothy Olyphant starting to get typecast as the lawman guy... but he bodies it every time tho lol.

Got that Boba Fett armour huh? Dope
27f6f5fea302852383673ddc8aeb79106d244688.gifv

ecce3d93a5afde14c9ca65c3ec21963537ded1a9.gifv

42562a964347a3c929c002b0ffcb4cdf9942d39c.gifv

ff8f6de1c043286947b14f96b9e7d564c283ca18.gifv

Episode was just aight for me but looking forward to the rest of the series. Hate this every week shit.

I keep trying to watch this but I just can't get into it this season for some reason

My biggest pet peeve with the show is that there is no overarching story. Hopefully next week is better.

I see what they're doing...........and it's not good for the show at all.

Basically, they're trying to stretch out the season with meaningless filler episodes.

None of these shows contribute anything to the overall theme of the show or it's main plot.

Last season, every episode seemed to tie-in together and it eventually built up to something.

Definitely not the case this season.

They're just going for cheap thrills with the monsters.

Giant spiders this week............whatever that thing was last week............

What's it gonna be next week?

Zombies?

Snakes?

D'Angelo from The Wire clip.gif

Isn’t the overarching is Mando getting The Child back to his own people and in the midst and process of doing that he encounters all these other conflicts?

I mean you think folks would've known that had they actually watched season 1. So I'm not understanding what else they were expecting after just TWO...DAMN...EPISODES! The shyt is a continuation.

I guess they just want Mando to automatically know where to drop Baby Yoda off and just go about his business in the 1st episode. No adventure. No encounters to run into. Nothin.

Again...its only been TWO episodes yall. Geezus crust! Patience! Smh.

I mean you think folks would've known that had they actually watched season 1. So I'm not understanding what else they were expecting after just TWO...DAMN...EPISODES! The shyt is a continuation.

I guess they just want Mando to automatically know where to drop Baby Yoda off and just go about his business in the 1st episode. No adventure. No encounters to run into. Nothin.

Again...its only been TWO episodes yall. Geezus crust! Patience! Smh.
1 bad episode I can't even finish to even get to the second episode. This just boring to me

Back