Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many years are there between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens? 30 or so? Edit: @Beta just confirmed.

Given that, baby Yoda had to be alive when Yoda was alive. Maybe when he went into hiding he gave up the Jedi code and settled down with a lady Yoda. Or maybe they can asexually produce offspring.

Dope series by the way!

Last edited:
I thought it was further the future.

My bad....i made a mistake.

I saw the chart before, I just didn't know it was specified exactly how many years

A couple of theories from this podcast. Anakin would have been 50 years old, the same age of baby Yoda. When Qui-Gon Jinn talked about someone being born to bring balance to the force, maybe it was baby Yoda. Or maybe baby Yoda was the light side to that balance.

Second, clones were being made in mass around the time baby Yoda was born. Maybe Yoda cloned himself.

I Like How They're Using Lucas Era-Like Prosthetics And The A Lot Of The Sets And Effects Are Practical

This Shit Actually Seems Like It's Worthy To Follow-Up To The Original Trilogy

And All It Needed Was That Fat Fuck From Swingers To Write And Direct

Not even... first 2 episodes boring af. Visually its absolute fire tho.

But these first two episodes do not hold up against the watchmen so far. It's still wild early tho.

Shit Supposed Be Similar To A Spaghetti Western (Like A New Hope)

So Its Slow Pace And Quiet Protagonist Is To Be Expected (Lots Of Leone Tropes)

I Fuck With This Shit Heavy

They Neck And Neck IMO

Maybe when Yoda died the baby was manifested thru the force in some kind of reincarnation
nah because yoda is a force ghost in episode 8. it could be another one of palpatines clone experiments. why would an ex imperial officer send the mandalorian after it and how did he know of its existance? either that or its justanother yoda species

Back