Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baby most def gotta be yodas kid, yoda was the last of his kind, so i could see some shit where yoda or the mom wanted to try and hide him from getting killed
No Yoda is not the last of his kind . we don't even know what his species is or what planet they come from so far there has only been three of his kind known in star wars lore the other two being yaddle the female Jedi master and this baby. I highly fought that Yoda's child being that this youngling is the human equivalent of a 1 year old and today was the human equivalent of 95 when he died. Yoda's species is poranaly force sensitive but only a few of them chose to be jedi

Mando was disintegrating jawas like hotcakes when they stole his stuff. Rogue one , solo and now this show has all been dopeness. Everything outside of the Skywalker salga makes for good action and story telling.

No Yoda is not the last of his kind . we don't even know what his species is or what planet they come from so far there has only been three of his kind known in star wars lore the other two being yaddle the female Jedi master and this baby. I highly fought that Yoda's child being that this youngling is the human equivalent of a 1 year old and today was the human equivalent of 95 when he died. Yoda's species is poranaly force sensitive but only a few of them chose to be jedi
In canon hes the last to die atleast, yaddle was killed before him(sometime before the clone wars)the way the timelines are and the way they age it could still be a possibility(this show takes place 5 years after return of the jedi) that its related to him, but yea after doing more reading i have no clue, cause there's barely any info bout that species, i also didnt read anything about them being force sensitive tho, because theres literally no info about them lol

Last edited:
Yoda was to into that no attachment shit to get a chick pregnant, that mf'er followed the jedi code's every word. I doubt this his kid

Has to his kid or sibling. Yoda old by time this kid around. Idk, but intriguing, yes.

6886af0e0d3a3b2ab4c424b113dd55e21a725cc8.gif

1251a80c9e9d1c0fb8df52bafb68d71956f48a23.gif

9e432a42e3923ca3cbafbda29d74a125c35418cc.gif

3dbe57237e6c16c6fd60dd254d1de6e53d71c19c.gif

f8b0972cac59a7e19c1dada4f083ced3c5c42dc8.gif

c69b88c122e896f7b1709ff7a14d0151c1284d4d.gif

Yea this series is fuckin dope.

Jon Favreu or wudever his name be may have peaked with this project.

When Yoda is teaching Luke the force in the old movie... Was that on Yodas home planet?

Or do they not know what planet his species comes from?

I member it was swampy and i always heard Yoda was the child of Kermit & Ms Piggy

Maybe when Yoda died the baby was manifested thru the force in some kind of reincarnation

Back