Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Little Things That Make You Smile Thread

Gotta find the video but this lil homie had just gotten off the school bus and i was playing

My windows were up but you would swear you he heard the drum and kicks from my music as he paraded his "i'm out of school today dance".

I love to hear it

my uncle was visiting and sat outside my house one morning just stunned listening to all the birds

it was nothing to me but watching him just stand still and the look on his face made me appreciate it a little more

i sit out there all the time and just listen

I hate birds chirping!

aight lol

so on that note, sometimes one or two will get trapped in the garage overnight and be in there chirping crazy....that shits loud and annoying in the middle of the night and i'll have to go let em out

aight lol

so on that note, sometimes one or two will get trapped in the garage overnight and be in there chirping crazy....that shits loud and annoying in the middle of the night and i'll have to go let em out
I used to have a woodpecker outside my window. He would never let up in the mornings along with his chirping friends. I hate birds.

aight lol

Keep it a buck, family. You let the cat into the garage and watch him rip the helpless birds apart, huh?

#SafeSpace

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
sounds like some shit i'd do if I didnt hate cats

we're all allergic too

Back