Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Little Things That Make You Smile Thread

People who try to break fear boundaries created by false information. Such as showing supposedly dangerous animals in their true light.

A predators a predator it’s always gunna be tuned to do one thing, understanding what causes those reactions can prevent being in such a situation.

Showing fear and panic because you’re miss informed is more likely to provoke a bad response.

petting-a-phidippus-adumbratus-jumping-spider.gif

people who receive instant karma after mistreating and animal or another human for no conceivable reason.

c1bde4880eef799f61a21fc4c5b3cf03.gif

generally retarded reactions from small animals.

panic-cat.gif

and husky’s never fail to make me smile.

giphy.gif

Craziest thing about this...

And shout out to

@Loquacious
@TonyDubbz
@VIBE
@B_A

And any person I forgot who does this....

But I fucking LOVE turtle pictures....and y'all always tag me to dope ones....

Like I'm in at the least 7 turtle groups on facebook.

I know I need another turtle as a pet... But I love them so much that I understand making them pets is torture.

I want a creak behind my house that they naturally come to.... That's my heaven 🤩
Always wanted to ask but why and where the love for turtles came from? Mines starting to grow for frogs.

Look at this shit 🥰

Always wanted to ask but why and where the love for turtles came from? Mines starting to grow for frogs.

Look at this shit 🥰

When I was like 4 we found one in the woods and I brought it back to my house. My mom said I could keep it in the yard...I had it for like a week till it ran away or someone stole it, or it died.....I dunno.....I cried forever

Then in 7th grade I got another one.. Kept her for like 5 years.... She laid eggs n everything. They didn't hatch though. But yeah.... The way she followed me around and stayed right up under me.... Best pet ever. They act like little babies....I love them, they're so affectionate when they get used to you

When I was like 4 we found one in the woods and I brought it back to my house. My mom said I could keep it in the yard...I had it for like a week till it ran away or someone stole it, or it died.....I dunno.....I cried forever

Then in 7th grade I got another one.. Kept her for like 5 years.... She laid eggs n everything. They didn't hatch though. But yeah.... The way she followed me around and stayed right up under me.... Best pet ever. They act like little babies....I love them, they're so affectionate when they get used to you
Do they smell? I wanna cop me either a frog or a turtle but my lady think frogs gonna stink lol.

there's sum woods behind my crib & a family of rabbits that live in it

sometimes on a nice day I'd step out back & burn 1
& if they were out they would scatter when they see me

but after awhile they got used to seein me & wouldn't run away

it's to a point where I'll toss fruit down to em so they kinda fwm now lol

I’ll tell you how stupid I am. I initially read that wrong and my first thought was ‘Damn my nigga, them bunnies ain’t do shit to you. We gotta get this nigga off the streets. That’s how cereal killers start.’

SMH. I’ll excuse myself now. Peace.

Craziest thing about this...

And shout out to

@Loquacious
@TonyDubbz
@VIBE
@B_A

And any person I forgot who does this....

But I fucking LOVE turtle pictures....and y'all always tag me to dope ones....

Like I'm in at the least 7 turtle groups on facebook.

I know I need another turtle as a pet... But I love them so much that I understand making them pets is torture.

I want a creak behind my house that they naturally come to.... That's my heaven 🤩

Got my son a turtle for Xmas a few
Years back. He named him Leonardo. He came to me the other day and said ‘So I was thinking. Leonardo is basically like my brother. You know what that makes me?’

Before I could say anything, he was like ‘...a ninja turtle. I’m a ninja turtle.’. Then walked away.

I couldn’t even argue with the shit.

Back