Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_ppr0u5vLN71tv5v2mo1_540.gif

tumblr_ppr0u5vLN71tv5v2mo2_540.gif

tumblr_ppr0u5vLN71tv5v2mo3_540.gif

Disney is feeling themselves too much. It's like 4 cartoon remakes this year.

Disney is feeling themselves too much. It's like 4 cartoon remakes this year.

They’re gonna remake all their classic animated movies into live action at some point

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a live action Toy Story in a few years

Wish "Scar" was a little more distinguished..darken his mane more..but still..

Scar looking a little malnourished.

Scar lowkey look a mess....not will as genie mess but lackluster...after that thread about the lionesses taking out the male lion, scar dont look like he should stand a chance against them yoked ass lionesses here lol

Scar look exactly how he should...the bummy azzz ain't shyt uncle...who ain't about shyt...wasn't gonna be shyt...jealous cuz his brother got shyt...now his ain't shyt azzz mad b/c he ain't prioritize shyt to put himself in a position to be a better man lion.

Naw...his look is fine. Yall gotta remember what part of the hood Scar is living in. Shyt is scarce on that side of town.

My 1st date wit my ex was seeing the original. I bought her a stuffed Simba as a reminder.

I wonder if that hefa still got that shyt.

Scar look exactly how he should...the bummy azzz ain't shyt uncle...who ain't about shyt...wasn't gonna be shyt...jealous cuz his brother got shyt...now his ain't shyt azzz mad b/c he ain't prioritize shyt to put himself in a position to be a better man lion.

Naw...his look is fine. Yall gotta remember what part of the hood Scar is living in. Shyt is scarce on that side of town.
But scar was fabulous in the cartoon lol. Like that nigga's mane was so silky and he had beautiful green eyes.

Back