Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also some of the vocals felt...idk thin. Like mufasa, it felt like they needed to turn his mic up or something like he was far away reading that mf from his bed.

Scar, timon and pumba were straight tho.

Probably. I just checked, that man is 88. But really I chalk it up to old age since his voice doesn't have the same vigor as it used to.

I thought the jokes didn't pop. It was kind of a straight forward film with very little progression or twist. I know the animated version is pretty much the same as this but it didn't really feel like it.

Overall I thought it was okay and Beyonce wasn't as bad as people made her out to be.

I just feel a lot of folks who watched the animated movies as children wouldn't like this as much just like with Aladdin which was also a pretty solid re-adaptation. I feel Nostalgia plays a huge part in people usually not liking reboots or new adaptations of older IP

It was ok..great visuals but outside of james earl jones i was not feeling the voice acting at all, jungle book the best remake so far imo

Last edited:
Them not showing emotions def took away from it, i mean at times it was just weird looking so i understand ppl that didnt like it for that

Back