Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Naw the transracial question is only directed at Chi u stated your stance on that.

So if it started happening at your daughter's school and in a sport she was interested in would it make a difference n u still not care?

I'm asking hypotheticals not likelihoods.

Never watched it. I'd assume tho if they share a changing room they would share showers too.

wouldn’t care too much past a certain age. Like 12 nah. Soon to be adults who know about transgender stuff and trans kid not sexually attracted to women I wouldn’t see it as a problem.

probably be way more problems for that kid in the boy’s locker room most likely would be much worse.

wouldn’t care too much past a certain age. Like 12 nah. Soon to be adults who know about transgender stuff and trans kid not sexually attracted to women I wouldn’t see it as a problem.
Ok so now we're getting somewhere it's an age thing I respect that.

BUT

Why is 12 too young for sharing locker rooms?

1)What's a convincing enough amount of time in your opinion for a white person to identify as black and receive reparations?

2)If they were childless would that make a diff?

3)And why do u only draw the line at reparations?
I only asked to entertain the question

Reparations isn't a reality to me so I cant seriously answer the question

oh please. you are a coon and called Black ppl “pookie”
Reaching. That's a Obama reference as you know...

Stop projecting. Do you know what that word means? You're the one who proudly posts your white friends on abw. You're the one who has dated whiteboys . You're the one who has taken white feminist theory courses in college.

Am i lying??????

Reaching. That's a Obama reference as you know...

Stop projecting. Do you know what that word means? You're the one who proudly posts your white friends on abw. You're the one who has dated whiteboys . You're the one who has taken white feminist theory courses in college.

Am i lying??????

yes youre lying for abw clout

half black people can get benefits we don’t exclude them unlike crackers
you dont think is apart of the problem?

we keep letting people in when we are in control but as soon as that control wanes...they back to not letting us in.

Just watching attention seeking all over this shit like...
giphy.gif

I don’t care bruh my daughter might not be into sports. And I don’t think it happens as much as people think.

again transracial is not a thing that exists to me. Never seen one white person pretend to be an oppressed minority except for Rachel.

lol bruh

that's the same logic sum white folks use for racism

"I've never been racist or seen racist so, racism doesn't exist to me"

or what if I was to say

"I've never raped anyone, never been raped, never seen anyone get raped, therefore rape don't exist to me"

you're still wrapped in emotions on this topic, how you feel isn't the end all be all

Back