Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO The Last of Us (No 2nd Game Spoilers!!)

I remember that store differently. Did they change it? I thought there were clickers in it on the first floor? Maybe I'm just misremembering

Loved the how they showed him creating the town lol

Ok I wasn't expecting all that

Lol at jogging

Would have liked to see them coming into the town like we did in the game. Like trying to avoid the trip wires

I thought there was a gunfight while they were at Bills? Am I misremembering that as well?

Last edited:
Good ep,
I hope they flesh out the black father and son as well as they did with this ep... they probably won't since they don't care about that type of imagery. I could be wrong, won't be the first time.

Oh boy… I can see the agenda outrage coming lol

It did kinda come outta nowhere and felt useless tho. Is that shit lore accurate?

Edit: aight… they brought it back around in a satisfactory way. Could’ve done without it, but I’m not mad at it.

Last edited:
Oh boy… I can see the agenda outrage coming lol

It did kinda come outta nowhere and felt useless tho. Is that shit lore accurate?
I am not feeling most of these changes from the game. Bill is one of them. He was a more hardened character as was Tess.

Bill's relalionship with his partner was not so good and it ended differently as the partner was already dead but died in a more interesting way.

This show is for casuals though and not fans of the game so I did not expect to like it. Bill was gay though and an interesting character far beyond the show version. His personality was much better. There are a ton of things missing from the game too.

fuck this shit.....I wanted to see Elie interact with Bill
Thats just so wack as that was one of the best parts in the game and I was waiting for it. Major let down so I am done with the show now.

Also I don't want no one crying lol. I don't think the show is bad, its not for fans of the game like me imo.

Just got to the end of the ep. Wait. WHAT!
They killed Bill?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! Wack.

One last thing. They also replaced the bad ass moment from the game when you meet Bill with this soft ass gay love story.

Yeah not for me. I will stay out of here after this post.

Last edited:
I am not feeling most of these changes from the game. Bill is one of them. He was a more hardened character as was Tess.

Bill's relalionship with his partner was not so good and it ended differently as the partner was already dead but died in a more interesting way.

This show is for casuals though and not fans of the game so I did not expect to like it. Bill was gay though and an interesting character far beyond the show version. His personality was much better. There are a ton of things missing from the game too.

Oh so he WAS gay.

Well I’m definitely a casual, and it did nothing for me either.

I get what they were attempting to do, by making us care about these tertiary characters to add stakes, and it was well acted and whatnot.

But having zero previous connection to these characters because didn’t play the game didn’t help me here. I still don’t really care for the drawn out years long backstory.

They tied it back well enough to the main story, tho. I just couldn’t give a shit.

This show dope. Never played part 2 so season 2 should be all the way fresh for me. Not sure if I play it before season 2 drops

Back