Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION The Last of Us Part II

I liked it...

It was messy...

But so is revenge. Wouldn't be surprised if the game was supposed to just be an Abby, Yara & Lev story at first though...

My favorite part of the game was up the skyscraper, across the sky bridges, down the hotel and ending in the hospital basement...

That hospital boss fight was no joke

That thing killed me so many damn times. Hospital fight had me stressed lmao

Maaaannnn...this being in the dark not knowing what to expect is for the fuccin birds. Shyt is making my nerves go bad.

Compared to last game? Is it better?
100 times better!

From gameplay, graphics, storyline

Game was straight up intense at some parts, literally feels like a movie.

Don't mind the user score and listen to people that actually played it and the critics reviews.

This is a game of the decade without a doubt, cant see what can top this

Me having to fight thru the village...
mb.gif

If it moved...it got dropped. No fuccs given.

Last edited:
That hospital boss fight was no joke
That thing killed me so many damn times. Hospital fight had me stressed lmao

Man i 1st heard the shyt roar behind the door wit no power....my heart sank. I knew I was about be in some kinda shyt...I just didn't know WHEN! So my azzz was on edge the whole time.

When I grabbed the surgical kit and saw there was an opening thru the windshield, I was like "OK whateva I gotta face, at i'll be outside in an open space. Little did i know that muthafucca popped up behind me on some
tenor-1.gif
type deal...I fuccin lost it. Lol!

I was runnin all over the damn place. Didn't know where to go. Tryin reload my gun...hit the wrong damn button and had this hefa CROUCHIN to craft somethin!! Lol

Compared to last game? Is it better?

I gotta say it was. Man this shyt had me on edge more than the last one. Plus I enjoyed playin both characters. B/c you got to see 2 point of views. So it made hard to decide who was the good guys, and who was bad. Every faction was tryin to survive. But in the words of Ellie...fuck'em all.

I fucking hate those stalkers

Them muthafuccas was comin at me in all directions at the news station. Pissed me off b/c i was nervous as hell to keep walking. Lol

You kill damn near 500 people through out the game but at the very end you let the person go. The person who killed your pops, your friends, bit your fingers off, shot and more than likely killed your father figure's brother. Then to top it off your lesbian gf leaves you at the end.......oh an also you can't play the guitar your pops left you.{SPOILER]

They both got blood on their hands. I think that was the point Naughty Dog was makin. This wasn't a 1 side...1 perspective story.

I'm replaying this again. I thought I'm suppose to keep all my weapons and shyt after beating it the 1st time?

so far, it’s a beautiful game... it’s more difficult than the first one... not interested in the storyline tho... but it’s not bad. I think it states I’m 11 hours in, idk, it doesn’t feel like I’ve played that long.

My one complaint about this game is there was that one section with the map that was kinda open world like and had a lot of potential but it seems like they just gave up on that idea when the story really got going.

Back