Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION The Last of Us Part II

Not really interested because I didn’t play the first but I did watch someone on YouTube play it. I’d buy this though when it comes out

Didn't they remaster the first one on ps4?

Still one of the best games/stories i've ever played

Yup.. so good I had to buy this version and replay it... storyline was short playing it again but still good stuff... it had been a long while since I played and I was still pretty invested.. a few parts had me on edge that I had forgotten... such a beautifully crafted game

Yup.. so good I had to buy this version and replay it... storyline was short playing it again but still good stuff... it had been a long while since I played and I was still pretty invested.. a few parts had me on edge that I had forgotten... such a beautifully crafted game

That David battle will always be intense

The sequence where you're upside down and having to fight off muhfuckas was wild as well lol. Not even to mention the opening sequence. Game was fire from start to finish

Can’t wait for Naughty Dog to give us another original amazing story-grabbing action game.

Finished TLOU, now running through Uncharted 4 again.

Didn't they remaster the first one on ps4?

Still one of the best games/stories i've ever played

yeah i got it on ps4.....within the past couple years....didnt even know it was an old game

I didnt play that 2nd part on there....might fire it up soon

For the life of me i couldnt get into any of the uncharteds even tho i forced myself

Same as assassins creed

Uncharted is some good action gaming. It’s some edge-of-your-seat movie in your hands game. Phenomenal stuff.

Assassins Creed is straight boring. It’s a beautiful looking game and has cool gameplay but the storyline is just too damn boring, not invested and just gets very stale after awhile.

Back