Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION The Last of Us Part II

What's yall weapon of choice?

Mines is that shotgun. Shotty to da body makes em drop much quicker. I fuccin despise the fact that shotgun shells are scarce on the harder mode.

What's yall weapon of choice?

Mines is that shotgun. Shotty to da body makes em drop much quicker. I fuccin despise the fact that shotgun shells are scarce on the harder mode.

I try to never let it come to gunplay. either the switchblade or the pythons for me. Otherwise it's the 22 with the potato on then end. I'm not trying to have shootouts if it can be avoided.

I try to never let it come to gunplay. either the switchblade or the pythons for me. Otherwise it's the 22 with the potato on then end. I'm not trying to have shootouts if it can be avoided.

I try to go the bow & arrow wit stealth. My aim be off like a muthafucca tho.

Just finished. Without a doubt one of the best games I've ever played. Straight up classic. I knew it would be good when the incel white boys started hating on it.

Perspective and empathy are the key takeaways from this game. This shit could be studied in colleges and universities.

Just finished. Without a doubt one of the best games I've ever played. Straight up classic. I knew it would be good when the incel white boys started hating on it.

Perspective and empathy are the key takeaways from this game. This shit could be studied in colleges and universities.

I just copped and like an hour in I started wondering if those types hated it because the main character is a girl (+ gay) lol.

Oh just you wait. You're in for a wild ride.

I wish I could rufie myself and play this shit again for the first time.

Lmao, niggas got me hype for it on Twitter and so far I'm fucking w it. You think it's still a good payoff if I didn't play the first one, or should I play through that one real quick first?

Lmao, niggas got me hype for it on Twitter and so far I'm fucking w it. You think it's still a good payoff if I didn't play the first one, or should I play through that one real quick first?

You can not play the first one and it's still probably a great game but you would be doing yourself a disservice.

You're gonna miss out on a lot of the weird of the characters decisions and the emotional impact. The first one is an incredible game. It took me a while to get into but once the story gets you and you adapt to the mechanics it's still a top ten game. this one just happens to be top 3 (but that's based on the strength of the the first one from my perspective).

Man I left off at the arcade scene wit that bloater. These muthafuccin runners are PISSIN...ME...OFF!!!

They're fuccin annoying as hell!

You can not play the first one and it's still probably a great game but you would be doing yourself a disservice.

You're gonna miss out on a lot of the weird of the characters decisions and the emotional impact. The first one is an incredible game. It took me a while to get into but once the story gets you and you adapt to the mechanics it's still a top ten game. this one just happens to be top 3 (but that's based on the strength of the the first one from my perspective).
Play the first one to get the whole picture. They remastered it so graphics aren't even an issue

Bet, I'm about to cop procure that joint right now.

Finally finished it around 33 hours lol
What difficulty did you play on? Since there was no difficulty trophies this time I just went with easy to roam and enjoy the story. Throughout the game I kept saying I was going to increase it because it was too easy but just didn't. Got 50% trophies. Gonna go through chapters and get the rest of the collectables
I wasn't a fan of them trying so hard to make us sympathetic to Abby. I was fully on team Ellie and there wasn't any changing it. Switching up was interesting in a different side of the story kind of deal but they did it too much IMO.
There's complaints about the lgbt presence. I definitely noticed it but it didn't bother me. The main character is gay so it shouldn't be a surprise lol
There was the time at the movie theater when you're Abby and you're beating on Ellie. I was worried they were going to have us kill her
Overall the game was good. Gonna have to replay this when I get the PS5 to see it in 4k

Finally finished it around 33 hours lol
What difficulty did you play on? Since there was no difficulty trophies this time I just went with easy to roam and enjoy the story. Throughout the game I kept saying I was going to increase it because it was too easy but just didn't. Got 50% trophies. Gonna go through chapters and get the rest of the collectables
I wasn't a fan of them trying so hard to make us sympathetic to Abby. I was fully on team Ellie and there wasn't any changing it. Switching up was interesting in a different side of the story kind of deal but they did it too much IMO.
There's complaints about the lgbt presence. I definitely noticed it but it didn't bother me. The main character is gay so it shouldn't be a surprise lol
There was the time at the movie theater when you're Abby and you're beating on Ellie. I was worried they were going to have us kill her
Overall the game was good. Gonna have to replay this when I get the PS5 to see it in 4k

I actually liked Abby and youfound out that they were the good guys and Joel deserved to die, dude was a true piece of shit

I actually liked Abby and youfound out that they were the good guys and Joel deserved to die, dude was a true piece of shit
How were they the good guys? They were at war with Scars and practically everyone else it seemed because they took orders from Issac. Abby killed the Scars and anyone else because she was ordered to. Then she grew a conscience with Lev and Yara but she had already brutally killed Joel. Joel killed Abbys dad because he lunged at him with the scalpel in the first game. Ellie has been killing people to survive her entire life.

How were they the good guys? They were at war with Scars and practically everyone else it seemed because they took orders from Issac. Abby killed the Scars and anyone else because she was ordered to. Then she grew a conscience with Lev and Yara but she had already brutally killed Joel. Joel killed Abbys dad because he lunged at him with the scalpel in the first game. Ellie has been killing people to survive her entire life.
We don't know how the war between the Wolves and the scars started, maybe the wolves are the good guys

They said before Joel met Ellie, him and his brother were savages and killed and robbed everything moving.

Not only did Joel murk everyone in the hospital, he also condemned the world is the reason why the virus is still around and is responsible for thousands of deaths.

Even ellie hated him for that. Dude was a true scumbag

Naw I wouldn't go that far sayin all that. Lol.

We don't know how the war between the Wolves and the scars started, maybe the wolves are the good guys

Its like this...all of them are fighting to survive...by ANY means necessary. Both factions thought they were the "good guys".

If you read some of those letters, BOTH Wolves and Scars was killin innocent people. People refused to side with either one. It was a numbers game.

Isaac was about power, and maintaining that by any means. The Scars wanted their own society under the teachings of that martyr lady in those paintings. Both wanted to force their beliefs on what society should be like. Both sides were savage. So no...neither one was good imo.

The people in Jackson tho just wanted to live their lives. This is what makes this game so epic. You can't really determine who's good, and who's bad. ALL of them got blood on their hands.

Alright I was wrong with the good guys comment.

But Joel was prolly the worst one out of them all
Between Scars and Wolves? Maybe. Scars hung people and disemboweled them. Issac had apartment buildings full of cages where he tortured people
There were groups that were cannibals, group that hung people on crosses on the beach, groups that had slaves
I don't think we have specifics of what Joel did besides knowing he killed a ton of people

Back