Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION The Last of Us Part II

I finished it this morning. I had no problem seeing Abby's pov and the aftermath of things. Ellie was on the same revenge tour that Abby was on, I understand both sides.

Now we need that Tommy DLC for his mission to kill the WLF. I had forgot all about him, it didn't even hit me when he was sniping at Abby and Manny that it was him until they showed him.

I finished it this morning. I had no problem seeing Abby's pov and the aftermath of things. Ellie was on the same revenge tour that Abby was on, I understand both sides.

Now we need that Tommy DLC for his mission to kill the WLF. I had forgot all about him, it didn't even hit me when he was sniping at Abby and Manny that it was him until they showed him.

bruh same here!

I was like Ima fuck this nigga up as soon as I catch his bitch ass only to see it was Tommy lol.

I got invested in both characters stories. I was pissed off when Jesse got shot... I was pissed off when Abby homie Manny got killed.

Hell when I was playing as Ellie and killed that dog in the aquarium I gave no fucks.... but when you see Abby and them playing with the dog and petting him only to know it gets killed.. I think they did a great job making you give a damn about both characters

After completing the game I feel a lot of the hate has been disingenuous. It's not a perfect game by any means but a lot of the criticism doesn't hold up to scrutiny IMO.

For one I don't feel this story is best labeled as one of revenge per se but rather a story about perspective. I've seen people say that the sequencing effects the story quality but the order in which these events play out intentionally builds the hate that we have for Abby and her peers. We're supposed to feel as Ellie feels when we begin Abby's half of the game. Those emotions are then turned on its head as we're slowly made to question our initial assessment as we delve deeper into Abby's POV. I saw someone sum it up perfectly by saying; ultimately, this isn't a story about heroes and villains but rather just one of people trying to survive by any means.

Uhhhh...ok I got to the part where Owen and Abby smashed...im not sure what I just watched. Lol!

Uhhhh...Abby is a girl right? Just brolic af when she got older right? B/c the flashback from 4 years ago, i saw a girl.

Uhhhh...ok I got to the part where Owen and Abby smashed...im not sure what I just watched. Lol!

Uhhhh...Abby is a girl right? Just brolic af when she got older right? B/c the flashback from 4 years ago, i saw a girl.
It's those big ass arms, she did tell Owen she benched 185 lbs in the beginning of her story

You kill damn near 500 people through out the game but at the very end you let the person go. The person who killed your pops, your friends, bit your fingers off, shot and more than likely killed your father figure's brother. Then to top it off your lesbian gf leaves you at the end.......oh an also you can't play the guitar your pops left you.{SPOILER]

You kill damn near 500 people through out the game but at the very end you let the person go. The person who killed your pops, your friends, bit your fingers off, shot and more than likely killed your father figure's brother. Then to top it off your lesbian gf leaves you at the end.......oh an also you can't play the guitar your pops left you.{SPOILER]

True but...

That same person had a reason for what she did and you know it and she let you live 3 times even though you killed all her friends including her ex and his pregnant fiance. AND the dog! If there was a bad guy in this it was Ellie. She could have just chilled with her gal and the baby.

I liked it...

It was messy...

But so is revenge. Wouldn't be surprised if the game was supposed to just be an Abby, Yara & Lev story at first though...

My favorite part of the game was up the skyscraper, across the sky bridges, down the hotel and ending in the hospital basement...

Back