Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION The Last of Us Part II

I read the spoilers for this game but I’m confused as to why ppl are mad
I think it's mostly the sjw aspect of it all. It's less of a game and more of a lecture. I'm honestly tired of being told how to think by these game developers who believe they know better than everyone else.

You sound like one of those butthurt MRA gamergate incels. And you got the alt-right frog as your avi? Sounds about right.

Not an MRA, even though they do highlight certain problems men face like high suicide rates and family court discrimination. Much like incels, though, they cry more about not getting pussy than anything else, can't relate.

I def was part of gamergate, though, lol. I have a feeling we see gamergate as two completely different things, however. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

BEacuse Joel gets beaten to death with a golf club by a tranny who's mad he killed her/his dad. Now you play as the tranny trying to kill Ellie half the game.

Soooooo they don't mind playing any other killer species in other games. But the tranny thing...well that's just going too far for them. Smh. Fake outrage

Soooooo they don't mind playing any other killer species in other games. But the tranny thing...well that's just going too far for them. Smh. Fake outrage
Lol, the tranny thing is a meme. She's just a brolic ass woman.

How tf are people surprised that Joel dies tho lol

Yeah, too much of the hate on this game is carrying that angry incel energy. Its like the "Captain Marvel is gonna flop!!!" bullshit, remember that?

Any time you make anybody but a white man a lead character nowdays, a bunch of cac Youtubers take a break from making "Why isn't there a White History Month??" videos to rant about how their childhood had been allegedly ruined.

Miss me with that "SJW" shit....if they made a game about a nigga going Dorner on the police, these same mfs would call that a "SJW" game too lol.

I loved last of us and I’ve been looking forward to this game for years. I’m not happy with what I’m hearing about this game but I’ll probably still buy. I hope the online mode is still there.

Back