Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION The Last of Us Part II

Also it's a damn SP only game. Now is their time to shine. Let me play my shit while my girl watches 90 day fiance! Everybody wins!

Why do you think it’s a single player game? The first one had multiplayer and it was pretty good imo I still play sometimes my fav MP shooter on PS4

I knew something was up since Troy Baker said this shit...

giphy.webp

Read the leaks, saw the scenes, Naughty Dog deserves what they are about to get and none of it nice.

I knew something was up since Troy Baker said this shit...

giphy.webp

Read the leaks, saw the scenes, Naughty Dog deserves what they are about to get and none of it nice.

Well we know ole girl a lesbian. So what else is there?

Just reading through the thread it looks like Ellie is the main protagonist while Joel has been relegated to a more supporting character.

I mean i see no issue wit that. Considering the 1st one she was still a lil girl. Now she's older...she can handle things on her own. But according to @Golan post...its deeper than rap.

Its like I wanna know, but I wanna wait.

Ellie was gay in the first one making out with that girl Riley so I don't know why people would be surprised of her sexual orientation

Ellie was gay in the first one making out with that girl Riley so I don't know why people would be surprised of her sexual orientation

That wasn't revealed until the Left behind DLC tho right? Maybe the folks acting all offended didn't play it.

When I first played the first one I never played the DLC... just recently played Left Behind like a month ago to get caught up and saw what ur talking about.

Didn't really give a shit personally. Game(and the DLC) was still great. Looking forward to the next one and tryna duck spoilers until it drops lol

That wasn't revealed until the Left behind DLC tho right? Maybe the folks acting all offended didn't play it.

When I first played the first one I never played the DLC... just recently played Left Behind like a month ago to get caught up and saw what ur talking about.

Didn't really give a shit personally. Game(and the DLC) was still great. Looking forward to the next one and tryna duck spoilers until it drops lol
This is the opinion of the vast majority of fans, but throw any criticism at the new game based on the leaks or the devs or even the working enviroment at ND, and you'll get called a homophobe and a misogynist. I don't know when it happened, but Neil Druckmann seems to be infatuated with Anita Sarkeesian and adamant about Naughty Dog appearing as woke as possible, no matter the cost.

Don't read the comments, this video was from a 2 years ago and but all of the new comments are basically telling the creator he called it and mentions the leaks.

Last edited:
Back