Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Last Day of School….

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
Well, as I stated for me, today is that day. Some schools is next week, some are a bit later than that.

Here’s my question(s) to you:

Next to X-Mas, did you consider the last day of school to be the best day of year?

What was the most anticipated things you remember about that final day? Goodbyes? Fights? Trashing the school?

Do tell….

Never really gave a fuck about the last day ....

The coolest shit about the last week though was it was always chill as fuck. Teachers ain't give a shit no more...all we did was watch movies and clean up and joke around.

Everybody had them yearbooks where you collected numbers n shit....

That was prolly the flex, who got the most numbers at the end of the year.

Let a chick sign one nigga book, but put that "K.I.T." with the phone number in yours.... NIGGA!!

Shit nowadays kids don’t even go to school on the last day. Once those EOG’s are done, they done. The teachers even be encouraging they ass to stay at home, lol. My kids’ last day was a full week before the official last day.

To answer the topic though, I don’t remember how I felt. School and waking up in the morning never bothered me so I was probably indifferent to it.

What I remember from last day. Settling beef and pranks mostly.

Also that feeling of "this gon be the best summer ever".

So y'all hold on to beefs until the last day of school instead of handling it when it pop up. I was trying to get away from school and y'all want to stay extra for fisticuffs

It depends on the beef. For me if it needed to be handled right away, it got handled.

My last day settles was ppl who had it coming but couldnt get it for one reason or another. Like if I already had a couple write ups or suspensions and couldnt risk another. Shit like that.

The last day of school was pay per view day. When people used to wait until the last day of the school year to fight lol

I was indifferent to graduation because I hated all my classmates. After all, they were idiots who didn't want to study and prevented others from trying to improve themselves. Naturally, we had a lot of people who bullied everyone around, and it's good that I went to boxing as a child and could fight back. Still, in most cases, many classmates were the object of ridicule. Therefore, as soon as I graduated from high school, I immediately forgot everything there and enrolled in asa florida сollege as an economist. Now, finally, I am surrounded by smart and purposeful people who want to get an education like me.

Last edited:
i never got into the last day of school because 90% of the same niggas i will see in the summer unless they moved far out somewhere.

Back