Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Kobe Bean Bryant Appreciation Thread

GOAT

84081814_10158710308409367_9002266295822974976_n.jpg

81 was an awe inspiring game it was ridiculous so was 62

But there were countless Playoff and regular season games that resonate with me.. whether it was 65 in portland 46,61 in vs the knicks his 2001 playoffs vs the Spurs and Kings

he pulled games completely out of the fire..

or in his Golden years he had games where he locked up Westbrook, Chris Paul, Kyrie many many more games and moments with ingame

He was equal parts athleticism,skill,will/determination and just mega stardom he had a presence and brashness on the court..

There were multiple moments where the world stopped because of his feats whether it was march madness , an nfl playoff weekend.. i may have forgot something else but lastly and sadly a SuperBowl week

He is forever Just a click of the mouse away.

Last edited:
I remember the 81 game happened on an nfl playoff weekend. I just finished watching the chargers vs patriots. This before league pass I think so I wasn’t able to see it live.

But ESPN had the breaking news ticker come on and said something about Kobe, then it said he scored 81 points vs the Raptors. I was in disbelief, didn’t think that was possible in a modern NBA game even for him. But sure enough he made it happen.

Back