Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Kobe Bean Bryant Appreciation Thread

Game 7 of the Western conference finals 2000 when the Lakers were down by 16 against the blazers

I was a blazers fan before the 4th quarter....

By the end of the game even I was cheering for the Lakers.... That shit was amazing

Idgaf, I knew Kobe. Through basketball of course but I knew him.

I idolized dude. When I was a freshman in high school and playing AAU I wore 8 because of Kobe. I molded my shooting form from Kobe. The one dribble pull up from Kobe, the -jab step triple threat 3 that he would do that ain't really a good shot but if you practice enough you can make it- from Kobe, to taking and making mid range jumpers from Kobe.

Only 5'11 but if you was smaller or the same size you were getting this post work and if you bigger jab step jumper. All Kobe

Used to be outside everyday with my basketball putting up tons of shots trying to perfect my game because I wanted to be just like Kobe.

He was literally my inspiration and why I love basketball so much. I can't believe it

There's too many classic kobe games/moments to name, but his legendary duel with Mcgrady where they both went off is up there.

Another classic is when A.I first went to the nuggets and they were playing the Lakers and A.I went off for like 30 or so in the first half and then at the half Kobe said he'll guard A.I. I don't think A.I made 1 basket the entire 2nd half and kobe went off and made like 30.

Same shit with that Mcgrady duel, he started guarding mcgrady in the 4th and kinda slowed him down.

That's always been my #1 argument when debating kobe vs lebron. Half the game is offense and the other half is defense. Kobe was one of the greatest defenders of alltime.

There's too many classic kobe games/moments to name, but his legendary duel with Mcgrady where they both went off is up there.

Another classic is when A.I first went to the nuggets and they were playing the Lakers and A.I went off for like 30 or so in the first half and then at the half Kobe said he'll guard A.I. I don't think A.I made 1 basket the entire 2nd half and kobe went off and made like 30.

Same shit with that Mcgrady duel, he started guarding mcgrady in the 4th and kinda slowed him down.

That's always been my #1 argument when debating kobe vs lebron. Half the game is offense and the other half is defense. Kobe was one of the greatest defenders of alltime.

Shoutout to Bean for blessing us with NBA Goatside

I had this and NBA Hangtime on Nintendo 64 and then went to 2K on Dreamcast....never owned a Live

s-l300.jpg

Back