Welcome To aBlackWeb

the juneteenth debate

are you for or against juneteenth becoming a federal holiday?

• For

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Against

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Doesnt really change much

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200608142551-01-house-democrats-kneel-0608.jpg

this Was the worst

And it’s weird to celebrate that niggas in TX was lied to about their freedom for almost 3 years

I remember one time an older white guy at the Austin airport unsolicited ,bragged to me about Texas celebrating the holiday a couple of years ago.

I just stared at him in disgust because this is exactly what I was thinking.

I felt he understood my thoughts because he bee-lined the hell out of my space after my response.

Stupid fuck! SMH.

I'm finding it astounding, the hypocrisy of many of the very same black people that are SUDDDENLY condemning Juneteenth are now...the very next day, celebrating "Father Day's", which was started by a white woman from West Virginia.

I'm finding it astounding, the hypocrisy of many of the very same black people that are SUDDDENLY condemning Juneteenth are now...the very next day, celebrating "Father Day's", which was started by a white woman from West Virginia.

surely folks arent condemning juneteenth now... lol

Im condemning the openly anti black but still pandering democratic party

Give it a try

I thought the durag was photoshopped. What was his speech about with that on? This probably happened after I stopped watching wrestling but picked it back up .
Nah unfortunately he's done that a few times

This is what I mean about people's positions being misrepresented. No one here is condemning Juneteenth.

Lmao at having white folks not getting the day off too.

I take all of these folks holidays day off with a smile. And I’ll be damn if I have them back lol because y’all know they gon want it that way.

Back