Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joys of Being Single.......

Not Taking on another persons Issues/Goat
Money
The Multiple possibilities of Sex
Privacy
Unnecessary Stress
Bachelor Life

Truth is...

Most of the joys that people list for being single are possible with the right partner.

It doesn't work the other way around

aint it mane

they started makin up pros

"I can take a sip out of my soda and sit it on the counter......come back tomorrow that shit still there nigga, right where I left it"

"my passenger side clean af in my ride aint no french fries, lighters, loose change, none of that bullshit"

"I can fart in peace....not on no humble pap shit but really firing off my g"

I won't front, I genuinely enjoy being single.

Sometimes I don't want to be bothered.
I just want to focus on myself and my daughter honestly.

I've realized that people want to be in relationships so bad that they aren't even prepared to be in in the first place. It's a turn off to be on a certain level only to meet people who still can't even see their issues and I don't want to deal with it. I also don't want more children so I find dudes really thinking it's a joke, it's not. Yeah, bottom line I truly enjoy my space and I don't want nobody coming between me and my space lol. I also enjoy being celibate, feels like that's all mfs want to talk about anyway and i'm not letting nobody touch me UGH.

all jokes nigga dont get mad

have some coke and a bp hooker or two happy v day brah

Just a Discussion/Debate Is all ...Gotta lil something coming thru later....But I need her gone bout 12
Why ? I need My Space & pause @ u wishing dudes Happy V-day

no need for pauses or no homos if u aint gay mane stop that shit....im 30

I see u tho

cant be waitin on her to get it together in the morning and shit, fuck around and miss that breakfast crunch wrap

in done mane im goin home........to chicken...........again

It’s hard to get out your ways after being single for years.

This shit so smooth. It’s like you extra cautious about who you about to let in and mess that shit up. You really gotta be worth something for me to let you come fuck up this smooth ass single life I’m living.

The one joy above all, is no stress.

I live a relatively stress free life. emotional fluctuations are pretty rare for me in general, that usually immediately changes once I mess with someone on that level.

The highs of a relationship don't compensate enough for the lows for me, honestly.

So id much rather keep a f buddy to fulfill those needs, then channel that energy into pursuits that elevate me as a person.

Back