Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joys of Being Single.......

Chicity

Played a big role in Chicago like Latifah
Site Administrator
For all my single folks out there, what are some of the things you enjoy about being single?

What's the upside to dating or going on dates in the 21 century?

Why, if it's by choice, have you decided to be single vs being in a committed relationship

40 mins and crickets....

yall tired from all that hoeing or what? lmao

I wanna hear about it....lemme live thru ya'll

40 mins and crickets....

yall tired from all that hoeing or what? lmao

I wanna hear about it....lemme live thru ya'll
Bruh! I am expecting to be enlightened and.....nothing

Maybe I should have asked what’s the pains of being single

Me first! Never knowing when the next hot meal coming in.....

Reactions: GNS
Single but not by choice, God had other plans. Being single is has it's pluses and minuses but to have someone to share your ups and downs with>>>>>>>>

Was expecting a stampede of responses from the single folks.

Hell I'm starting to question if they're even happy. Lol

Like the O.G cain said, there's pros and cons with being single and being in a relationship. One of the main perks of being single for me was not having to check in with a mf.

for real dawg

and I dont even be going out like that to have to check in.....but if I stop at my boys crib on the way home or sumn its some kinda passive aggressive text every 15 mins

even at home, shit......its 9 o clock im not ready to go to bed!!!!!

giphy.gif

I'll be damned man its a new day

the singles are depressed and living on hot pockets out here

its still cold tho they'll be stuntin and shit come spring/summer

for real dawg

and I dont even be going out like that to have to check in.....but if I stop at my boys crib on the way home or sumn its some kinda passive aggressive text every 15 mins

even at home, shit......its 9 o clock im not ready to go to bed!!!!!

giphy.gif

Lol.....this is hilarious and true

Not having to text anyone about where I'm headed. If I'm on netflix on the ps4 or playing something online with other people I don't have to be on the phone. Can head straight home and watch whatever bball game is on and if I fall asleep by accident I don't have to wake up to a bunch of angry texts like I didn't just fall asleep.

Con. It can get lonely and it's nice to have that one person you look forward to talking to every night. When you and your friends haven't seen eachother in months and finally kick it again while then realizing you one of the only single people left. When you get invited to multiple weddings:dfbruh:

For all my single folks out there, what are some of the things you enjoy about being single?

Why, if it's by choice, have you decided to be single vs being in a committed relationship
Not answering to a mf. Not that it’s an issue but it feels good knowing you don’t have to. Being able to sleep at night without thinking if a nigga dogging you out. Not worrying about whether you being played period. No arguments. Not having to worry about if you’re appreciated. Just a bunch of shit.

As far as dating, I just don’t fucking know anymore. So much unacceptable shit is accepted, it’s disgusting.

I came out of a long relationship, not wanting to hop from man to man. Never been my thing. I took that time to focus on me. During this time I have talked to guys but none has reached the relationship point with me for whatever reason. I’m not opposed to a relationship, I’m just about letting the shit happen on its own.

When ur in a relationship u think u can have any bitch....if u were single

Then when ur single u realize nobody is checking for u like u thought.

Some ppl cant take that kinda heat n i think run back to a relationship safety net. Then watch the game from the sidelines hating but wont turn it off.

Reactions: GNS
When ur in a relationship u think u can have any bitch....if u were single

Then when ur single u realize nobody is checking for u like u thought.

Some ppl cant take that kinda heat n i think run back to a relationship safety net. Then watch the game from the sidelines hating but wont turn it off.

whooo that boy put a extra sugar in his coffee this morning!!

free game!!

tumblr_mod6q445nT1qki2c1o1_500.gif

Last edited:

As previously mentioned do whatever tf u like when u like.

Fuck dates

Left my last chick cause she wasn't what i wanted long term
Goals didn't align

Committed relationships are goat tho
But this freedom that i got is something else

Bed to myself
Money to myself
Go where I want, do what I want
No arguing
No one complaining or needing to be taken care of
No sharing the remote

Bed to myself