The Joe Budden Podcast Thread

BlackRain

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$204,052
Has anyone checked out any of the Patreon eps? The most recent one Joe is talking to Parks about him not editing out Joe saying he don’t want to see a 70 pound woman argue.

I didn’t think much about it when Joe said it. On the Patreon ep Joe was kinda in panic mode. He was talking about potential advertisers and giving Parks all these reasons why he should have took that out. The most interesting part was when Joe told Parks he had been begging Ian to give Parks a raise. Then he was telling Parks that it was wrong how he pressed him about his Bitcoins because HE(Joe) got them that Bitcoin.Joe started talking about having feelings and how he loves them and he pointed out after leaving Spotify nobody pay changed. I thought it was WILD Joe told him he was begging Ian to give Parks a raise when it’s Joes network. Lol Even telling them nobody pay changed. These dudes was almost millionaires before Joe threw it out the window. I didn’t finish because Joe started saying he wasn’t the Boss lol I just turned it off. Joe crazy as hell man lol
Joe not the boss of his own network? Doesnt he own it? How does that work?

Reactions: ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Big Lurko

How you challenge me with a style that I made up?
2020 ABW Biggest Hater
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$23,564,084
Lmao yea Joe saying niggas like parks need a raise but at the same time IS the boss is hilarious

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$64,868
Joe not the boss of his own network? Doesnt he own it? How does that work?
I have no idea. Joe told Saveon he wasn’t his boss. I turned it right off. I fuck with the pod HEAVY but I just couldn’t let Joe finish that. I just finished the other Patreon where he told all the other podcasts whatever he takes is the standard. Even that I was like come on Joe! Rogan just got a quarter billion. Talking about him at Patreon is Him creating new lanes for creators to create lol Joe is hilarious. He said he was going to tell us in a few months what his position at Patreon meant. Lol Saying he didn’t take ANY money for the Patreon deal. Parks told him he was in a Partnership. Lol Joe was like we need a new word :kobe:

It’s just to much Joe to handle for me right now. A new pod dropped today. I ain’t ready for it.

WilberDMillz

Car Junkie
Dec 20, 2017
Arkansas
ABW Bucks
$5,142,824
I have no idea. Joe told Saveon he wasn’t his boss. I turned it right off. I fuck with the pod HEAVY but I just couldn’t let Joe finish that. I just finished the other Patreon where he told all the other podcasts whatever he takes is the standard. Even that I was like come on Joe! Rogan just got a quarter billion. Talking about him at Patreon is Him creating new lanes for creators to create lol Joe is hilarious. He said he was going to tell us in a few months what his position at Patreon meant. Lol Saying he didn’t take ANY money for the Patreon deal. Parks told him he was in a Partnership. Lol Joe was like we need a new word :kobe:

It’s just to much Joe to handle for me right now. A new pod dropped today. I ain’t ready for it.
I'm snowed in and aint got shit else to do, bout to listen to these now. This summary is hilarious

Reactions: King Freeman

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$64,868
Does the guy that rip them post it in the open? I say leave the link in the back streets.
Posts it like it’s nothing. Right on reddit. I was wondering if archive protected some how because all the other links get taken down. He comes right in the thread and posts it with a whole description. Link never goes down.

• Goat
Reactions: WilberDMillz

BlackRain

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$204,052

So basically what some were saying when the deal was 1st announced. Now he needs a new word because he went so hard against "partnerships". That's hilarious

Big Lurko

How you challenge me with a style that I made up?
2020 ABW Biggest Hater
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$23,564,084
Posts it like it’s nothing. Right on reddit. I was wondering if archive protected some how because all the other links get taken down. He comes right in the thread and posts it with a whole description. Link never goes down.
Plot twist, Its savon posting the links.

WilberDMillz

Car Junkie
Dec 20, 2017
Arkansas
ABW Bucks
$5,142,824
I think Joe was specifically talking about black podcast when he said he the bar now. Rogan is on the Howard Stern level so I don't count him, plus rogan is a guess based pod.