The Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Loch121

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,733,931
On one end Joe may have been out of pocket
,But on another end they're there to create moments and ent.

Joe and them talk candid and adult on the regular pod and he brought that energy there.

This is pretty light in the me too era.

I would be lying to say I never went for the gusto on a chick as far as remarks.

Sometimes not giving a fuck works.

But Joe probably shouldn't have done that on cam or w/out a discussion first.

Joe be doing dumb shit sometimes but he stays in his Joe collar crimes section.

Last edited:

darkboy301

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$357,446
I think Sotc is a wrap.

Idk wusup with The Pull Up but I think he's still going to do more.

He still hiding the crook ep

Wrap like they're not doing it anymore or season wrap?

was it not performing well on Revolt? (like that's really hard to do...lol)

Cain

OG
Jan 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$15,723,171
You too damn old to have this bozo opinion

I hope you cleaned this up by the the time I catch up to the thread b
Nah my opinion stands and apparently she was cool with it for 3 more episodes. That's from what the JBP fans in this thread said anyways.

Gasgy

Jul 25, 2020
ABW Bucks
$1,444
Yeah this whole thing is quite the cluster fuck.

The mal and rury response is pretty compelling, but not not the entire truth as Mal "Defamate" Clay is leading us to believe. Defamate and Rury really thought they were on equal footing with Joe and got mad when it was confirmed they weren't. Which is hilarious given how they were getting paid. Cash app, spotify went to Joe and his team, and separated the income to them based on the % figures per contract......that sounds like someone on equal footing to you? Also sounds like a bad contract. How would they know all income streams related to the podcast if Joe is the main point of contact? I KNOW I would make sure to have that in there among other important things. Another thing they kept saying they get paid post expenses and such. Meaning Joe and his team handle all business running/handling issues (payroll, insurance...etc) and they get a % of the net. So pretty much....just come to work and get paid and not worry about other business running shit LOL... How did they think they weren't employees?

That being said Joe does look a little funny in all this...the friendship aspect of it. If they was really tight, to calm their worries he should've kept everything on the up and up with them the whole time. Joe got on his crazy shit of to not being questioned BECAUSE IT'S MEEEEE shit. Tell them the spotify deal got fucked and that he's going in his pockets to keep yall paid. How would they know if you don't tell them? I'll give him the benefit of doubt if my suspicions are correct, that he did right by his guys in light of trying to take care of everybody while shit is down. But dude needs work on his business and communications shit.

Defamate, Rury and Joe really couldve kept the ball rolling if they just fucking communicated instead of it getting to this point. Joe should've made it clear how the business was going good and especially bad.

Anyways

THIS shit with Olivia is pretty damning. Joe is a fucking idiot for moving like that, especially in 2021. We know his humor, and it's super edgy and dark, and not popular. He had to know sex jokes and calling a woman a bitch (while they call each other that) is a fucking terrible idea. Knowing all the 'me too' shit that happened in recent years shouldve told him how to move out here. It's clear she's making a move to sue, she tried over selling something that was clear as day foul. I read somewhere she got the same lawyer that Defamate and Rury got....lmao if that's true.

One thing is clear, Joe got a mountain of shit to dig out of. The bigger worry is the shit with Olivia. Defamate and rury issues seems ironclad and clean for Joe. Let's see how all this goes

Again, peace to all who be reading my paragraphs LOL

Reactions: unSCENE

Loch121

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,733,931
Wrap like they're not doing it anymore or season wrap?

was it not performing well on Revolt? (like that's really hard to do...lol)
Yeah I think it's over with from how they said it when the last season ended.

Not sure why?Maybe the contracts were just up,maybe ratings.

Loch121

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,733,931
Nah my opinion stands and apparently she was cool with it for 3 more episodes. That's from what the JBP fans in this thread said anyways.
Her staying still doesn't mean she wasn't offended.

She may have had bills to pay or needed to think about her next move.

She might have had to give 2 weeks notice for all I know.

Joe also kinda popped in on the following eps before she left.

ppl don't always react how you think they should.

Cain

OG
Jan 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$15,723,171
Her staying still doesn't mean she wasn't offended.

She may have had bills to pay or needed to think about her next move.

She might have had to give 2 weeks notice for all I know.

Joe also kinda popped in on the following eps before she left.

ppl don't always react how you think they should.
For all WE KNOW she could've been a alien bloodsucker again WE don't KNOW shit.

I'm not on Joe's side or her side

This thread alone should tell us not to take side because 20pgs ago it was fuck Mal and Rory. Now it's damn Mal and Rory have a point after the "facts" came out.

Loch121

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,733,931
For all WE KNOW she could've been a alien bloodsucker again WE don't KNOW shit.

I'm not on Joe's side or her side

This thread alone should tell us not to take side because 20pgs ago it was fuck Mal and Rory. Now it's damn Mal and Rory have a point after the "facts" came out.
I'm not on either side,just being objective.

I know a straight up rape victim who friended her rapist on FB and tried to talk with him online.

Sometimes ppl who are abused in some way react in counter intuitive ways is all I'm saying.

Imagine how weird it would look if she just flipped the fuck out on her boss on cam right then?

This is where the harassment comes in,where there's a power dynamic to where the person is put in a weird position....no pun intended.