The Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Big Lurko

How you challenge me with a style that I made up?
2020 ABW Biggest Hater
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$23,807,287
Somebody posted a tweet of Mal responding to somebody and he basically said he's seen Joe do fucked up shit before and understood why people always saw him the way some do he just never thought that Joe would turn that part of his personality towards him. It's always crazy to see people openly admit that stuff
He's said the same on the podcast before about joe

Jan 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$17,767,332
Somebody posted a tweet of Mal responding to somebody and he basically said he's seen Joe do fucked up shit before and understood why people always saw him the way some do he just never thought that Joe would turn that part of his personality towards him. It's always crazy to see people openly admit that stuff
That shit baffles me. If you know this ain't shit and you still fuck with the ain't shit nigga then you sir/ma'am ain't shit either

Jan 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$17,767,332
Well I mean that doesn't mean she wasn't uncomfortable like she said she on camera she trying not to mess up the recording and mess up the mood
yeah aight.....It's time to start calling out bullshit when it happens. If person do you wrong on 1st of the month and you don't say nothing until day 286 I can't take you serious (if you're an adult children are excluded from this)

Loch121

OG
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,788,619
yeah aight.....It's time to start calling out bullshit when it happens. If person do you wrong on 1st of the month and you don't say nothing until day 286 I can't take you serious (if you're an adult children are excluded from this)
Smiling is In general a submissive facial expression,it's why primates show all their teeth in a smiling way.

It can be a submissive tactic used to say "I mean no harm, don't hurt me"

It's not up to me to say how victims feel or when they should come forward.

They could be in shock,be ashamed,not want anybody to know,not really sure if ppl will believe them,etc,etc,etc

Sometimes they wait because they're lying and sometimes they wait for a million other reasons