The Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Big Lurko

How you challenge me with a style that I made up?
2020 ABW Biggest Hater
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$23,837,151
Yeah been hearing about this.Joe was wilding that ep.

The other chicks on the show been going back and forth with her online saying she's playing the victim.

This been bubbling behind the scenes.

if they never flirted w/ each other before,Joe should have known better.
Link? I never seen it

Nobody

Nov 9, 2018
ABW Bucks
$1,407,876
Sounds like she's going the sexual harassment route but the thing is, I never heard where she turned him down or said no which is key if she's gonna try to pursue some legal matters

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: HellCzar
Jan 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$17,785,163
This the part of the movie where anybody who had an argument with or Joe say no to will come out of nowhere and say how he was a evil person.

Shit like this always funny to me. Like when niggas fall out and one of them say "I knew that nigga was a fuck nigga from day one". Bruh then what that make you for fucking with a fuck nigga from day one?

Loch121

OG
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,796,552
Apparently in happened on this ep ,but from what I see Youtube now lets podcasts edit and keep the same URL,so I think they edited everything out now

Nobody

Nov 9, 2018
ABW Bucks
$1,407,876
That nigga will be aight

I hope all this falls apart and he's forced to rap again,but somehow he'll maneuver up out this shit.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way. Been waiting on him to come out of retirement for too long

Reactions: Loch121

Loch121

OG
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,796,552
Damn 26 minutes though?

Someone give me the UNBIASED cliff notes
she said Joe came on the show and was saying he wanted to fuck her a few different times and they was supposed to be a power couple.He made a remark about her flaunting her singleness.He made a remark about her breasts,he tried to play the girls against one another,and then he wanted to do a group hug and when they did the group hug Joe "Moved his hips" unbeknownst to her until the playback

AZTG

OG
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$7,319,114
she said Joe came on the show and was saying he wanted to fuck her a few different times and they was supposed to be a power couple.He made a remark about her flaunting her singleness.He made a remark about her breasts,he tried to play the girls against one another,and then he wanted to do a group hug and when they did the group hug Joe "Moved his hips" unbeknownst to her until the playback
Lmaoooo. Joe a wild mfer

King Freeman

Go n hit sumbody else with all that smoke nigga
2020 ABW Best Foreigner
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$24,075,130
Bro, you run a business right? If your business partner gave you a spreadsheet and you and your accountant thought it wasn’t sufficient, you’d be asking for more info too, right? Or are you just going to trust your business partner because they’re your friend?

And you can question someone without thinking they being shady. Maybe they just not as business savvy as they think and doing shit wrong. You could help with that actually and put them in an even better position.

And nobody going to tell me what I deserve because it’s more than I’ve ever made, lol.

Just pay me what I’m owed and show me how you came up with the number. It’s really that simple. And if you’re my friend you should have zero problems doing that.
I don't run that type of business. We don't use spreadsheets lol. Niggas get x out.

Don't compare me to these niggas or none of yall.

Don't bring up my personal again like you know me either.

I don't care that they questioned him. But you expect joe not to be upset knowing he was going the extra mile to do right by them.

They were wrong with their assumptions. So joe doesn't have the right to be hurt as a friend? Are these niggas running the money back?

How we just ignoring these facts. Like okay you wanted the info. The info says you weren't supposed to be getting anything so now what?

You guys keep talking like he was shorting these niggas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheNightKing

Loch121

OG
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,796,552
Lmaoooo. Joe a wild mfer
The other chicks claim the real reason why she got mad was because she didn't know Joe was gonna give that other chick a podcast too and that Joe didn't communicate with her the way other companies did.

The other chicks leaked the group chat of her complaining and then Joe popped up on them feeling a way and talkin spicy on that ep.

When I listened when it dropped I thought it was funny,but it's hard to tell sometimes where you can joke with women in these settings.

I mean while out of pocket,it made for good "radio" at the time,but a lot of shit was edited.

IDK the sexual harassments laws,but I don't think Joe threatened her job if she didn't fuck him or no shit.She left on her own.

I'm not sure if she's taking legal action.

Joe gone go to court and be like "WAIT A MINUTE !!!! That was comedy styyyyyyyyyyle"

• Haha
Reactions: AZTG and DOPE33
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,355,109
This the part of the movie where anybody who had an argument with or Joe say no to will come out of nowhere and say how he was a evil person.

Shit like this always funny to me. Like when niggas fall out and one of them say "I knew that nigga was a fuck nigga from day one". Bruh then what that make you for fucking with a fuck nigga from day one?
Somebody posted a tweet of Mal responding to somebody and he basically said he's seen Joe do fucked up shit before and understood why people always saw him the way some do he just never thought that Joe would turn that part of his personality towards him. It's always crazy to see people openly admit that stuff