The Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Loch121

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,733,931
Same thing.

Lol @ Lined me up. I guess. We all saw the nigga pop off on joe. We all know that ain’t the end of it. Joe called his Mal and his homies and one of them handled it.

The end.

Cons himself said I did what I did and took whatever came from it. A nigga ‘handling’ it is what comes from it. Mal COULD’VE spoke greasy about Consequence. He didn’t.
He got a right to feel a way about a nigga saying his name,but Con was a sucka for how he sucka punched Joe from the back,pause.

I just saw a story where somebody died like that.

Aug 18, 2019
ABW Bucks
$29,811,302
He got a right to feel a way about a nigga saying his name,but Con was sucka for how he sucka punched Joe from the back,pause.

I just saw a story where somebody died like that.
I mean, there are no wrong feelings. So he has the ‘right’ to feel however he feels. I feel a lot of shit. And sometimes the shit be wack. And I realize it’s my ego talking and the person I feel a way towards didn’t actually do anything wrong to me.

So guess I do in them situations? I stfu, and deal with my own thoughts and emotions about it, rather than getting in my feelings and talking greasy about other men based on my pride.

Cons, you punched a nigga in his face and some other niggas punched you in your shit. Sounds like fair play to me.

Reactions: JGordonson

Loch121

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,733,931
I mean, there are no wrong feelings. So he has the ‘right’ to feel however he feels. I feel a lot of shit. And sometimes the shit be wack. And I realize it’s my ego talking and the person I feel a way towards didn’t actually do anything wrong to me.

So guess I do in them situations? I stfu, and deal with my own thoughts and emotions about it, rather than getting in my feelings and talking greasy about other men based on my pride.

Cons, you punched a nigga in his face and some other niggas punched you in your shit. Sounds like fair play to me.
Actually he punched him in the back of the head .

Basically, Con is clout chasing.

Reactions: Ironman

SkyHigh187

Apr 9, 2019
ABW Bucks
$8,130
So if Joe hires the accounting firm
Pays Parks to Engineer
Pays for Savon and Screenman
Him and Parks pay for Equipment
Has final say in what deals the podcast will and will not take

And Mal - doesn’t want to do nothing but show up for the pod but not (Patreon) bring a guest now and then and do the tours

Rory - same as Mal outside of the Patreon …

If y’all not sitting down discussing expenses and breaking down payroll - you are workers

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$67,601,477
So if Joe hires the accounting firm
Pays Parks to Engineer
Pays for Savon and Screenman
Him and Parks pay for Equipment
Has final say in what deals the podcast will and will not take

And Mal - doesn’t want to do nothing but show up for the pod but not (Patreon) bring a guest now and then and do the tours

Rory - same as Mal outside of the Patreon …

If y’all not sitting down discussing expenses and breaking down payroll - you are workers
I could be wrong but I look at it like this. If I'm not salary and get paid a percentage, I need to see the numbers so that the pay reflects accurately to whatever percentage was agreed upon.

A business not providing actual basic information such as that is shady practice. They said asking for that alone was met with hostility.

And then come to find out there was a $400k "discrepancy" 🤷

Last edited:

SkyHigh187

Apr 9, 2019
ABW Bucks
$8,130
I could be wrong but I look at it like this. If I'm not salary and get paid a percentage, I need to see the numbers so that the pay reflects accurately to whatever percentage was agreed upon.

A business not providing actual basic information such as that is shady practice. They said asking for that alone was met with hostility.
If you act like you have ownership in said business then you would always have the numbers.

They can’t cry about ownership in pod and %s when all their actions clearly showed they were workers.

Joe - Y’all have ownership of all content

Rory or Mal have YouTube pages? Either one of them contact the cartoon guy to create content from their stories on pod?

No they figured we let Joe do the work and collect our % - then Joe turned down (rumored 36mil) from Spotify and now they both salty and that’s where all this stems from

King Freeman

They forgot...
2020 ABW Best Foreigner
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$34,030,882

Everyone missing the point that no money was coming in. What is 10% of nothing?

That's why they were met with hostility. Dude was paying you out of pocket. You weren't owed anything cause nothing was coming in but you ain't miss a check.

A new spotify deal didn't come through, joe felt guilty and paid niggas out of pocket to keep morale up and keep niggas on the path. But these niggas on the side worrying about the books and thinking they're partners and owners when they haven't invested a cent.

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$67,601,477
If you act like you have ownership in said business then you would always have the numbers.

They can’t cry about ownership in pod and %s when all their actions clearly showed they were workers.

Joe - Y’all have ownership of all content

Rory or Mal have YouTube pages? Either one of them contact the cartoon guy to create content from their stories on pod?

No they figured we let Joe do the work and collect our % - then Joe turned down (rumored 36mil) from Spotify and now they both salty and that’s where all this stems from
They are entitled to the percentage that was agreed upon. Joe knew what they brought to the table when they agreed on the percentage. So all that is irrelevant. If they are doing what's expected of them they get paid percentage wise.

But if u just hand them a check there should be something that justifies the number on that check.

Simply asking for that information is not wrong. It shouldn't even come to a point where they have to ask. Rory said he would've been good with just seeing the numbers once a year.

Mfs could be missing one hour on their paycheck and ready to break all Hell loose. Rory and Mal were actually guaranteed a percentage and somehow it's wrong of them to just wanna make sure the numbers match with the pay.

King Freeman

They forgot...
2020 ABW Best Foreigner
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$34,030,882
They are entitled to the percentage that was agreed upon. Joe knew what they brought to the table when they agreed on the percentage. So all that is irrelevant. If they are doing what's expected of them they get paid percentage wise.

But if u just hand them a check there should be something that justifies the number on that check.

Simply asking for that information is not wrong. It shouldn't even come to a point where they have to ask. Rory said he would've been good with just seeing the numbers once a year.

Mfs could be missing one hour on their paycheck and ready to break all Hell loose. Rory and Mal were actually guaranteed a percentage and somehow it's wrong of them to just wanna make sure the numbers match with the pay.
Bruh... what is 10% of nothing?

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$9,943,471

That's why they were met with hostility. Dude was paying you out of pocket. You weren't owed anything cause nothing was coming in but you ain't miss a check.

A new spotify deal didn't come through, joe felt guilty and paid niggas out of pocket to keep morale up and keep niggas on the path. But these niggas on the side worrying about the books and thinking they're partners and owners when they haven't invested a cent.
Aint they getting bread from cashapp tho? They been shoutin out cashapp since they left spotify

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$67,601,477
[

So when Joe said "I'll give u 10%"

What was he talking about? A deal that never happened??

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$67,601,477
And also when Rory said he found a $400k mistake that Accounting admitted to, was that from the numbers he been asking for that they finally gave him?

King Freeman

They forgot...
2020 ABW Best Foreigner
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$34,030,882
Aint they getting bread from cashapp tho? They been shoutin out cashapp since they left spotify
That might be Jbn specific or Joe's youtube channel specific.

The dumbass contract they signed gives them a percentage of the money incoming from deals specific to the pod. Joe has repeatedly said there is no existing deal fpr the pod where money is incoming and there hasn't been since spotify.

These niggas know exactly what it is they just don't like it. No one is tricking them or robbing them. They locked in to a dumb contract. And joe still made sure they were paid. Then they telling him to pass their checks to the other guys who were on fixed salary. In Joe's head he's thinking "they getting what they're supposed to. I'm bleeding money out on you two". The nerve.

King Freeman

They forgot...
2020 ABW Best Foreigner
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$34,030,882
[

So when Joe said "I'll give u 10%"

What was he talking about? A deal that never happened??
Joe never wanted to get into a contract with them they demanded it from joe. He technically hasn't had to pay them anything since September cause there is no deal for the podcast.

And also when Rory said he found a $400k mistake that Accounting admitted to, was that from the numbers he been asking for that they finally gave him?
Seems like that was a mistake that was explained and corrected. Otherwise these guys are dumb af.

SkyHigh187

Apr 9, 2019
ABW Bucks
$8,130
Depends on Joe deal with Cashapp - same as I think Joe was getting money from Clubhouse at some point (which prob was keeping them afloat)

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$9,943,471
That might be Jbn specific or Joe's youtube channel specific.

The dumbass contract they signed gives them a percentage of the money incoming from deals specific to the pod. Joe has repeatedly said there is no existing deal fpr the pod where money is incoming and there hasn't been since spotify.

These niggas know exactly what it is they just don't like it. No one is tricking them or robbing them. They locked in to a dumb contract. And joe still made sure they were paid. Then they telling him to pass their checks to the other guys who were on fixed salary. In Joe's head he's thinking "they getting what they're supposed to. I'm bleeding money out on you two". The nerve.
I dont really watch the other two pods on the network.. anybody know if they shout out or are sponsored by cashapp too?

If it's only the JBP thats getting that CashApp money but dude is using some of that bread to finance the overall network(dipping into Rory and Mals cut).. I can see how they would want some clarity on that.

Joe needs to do what he said and hire a general manager cuz he clearly cant be the one to deliver the message to his employees or partners