Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Intervention Thread

I decided to make a thread to help those of us who may be going thru something and need an intervention to keep us on the straight and arrow

I'll go first; I want some beef. Super pause

Been without red meat for about 4 months or so and man am I having cravings. A Ribeye and oxtail been calling me day and night. The other day I sat outside of cook out just smelling the burgers for about 5 minutes. I think I'm a relapse soon

ive been pescatarian for almost 7 yrs.

you got this

ive been pescatarian for almost 7 yrs.

you got this
How difficult was the first yr??

I was having them cravings and not im about to go to Texas this week and I LOVE brisket and burnt ends. And them they have great Brazilian steakhouses also

I see myself falling off the wagon

How difficult was the first yr??

I was having them cravings and not im about to go to Texas this week and I LOVE brisket and burnt ends. And them they have great Brazilian steakhouses also

I see myself falling off the wagon

first year was pretty hard because your body is use to certain things but now i dont think about meat that much.

i dont know about any one else but every time im at the doctor my vitals are always good. HBP and diabetes runs in my family so im health conscious to a certain degree

Chicken and fish is harmful for you in high doses Your diet should consist of all types of foods for balance

For the record I just found about this

Chicken and fish is harmful for you in high doses Your diet should consist of all types of foods for balance

For the record I just found about this
You still eating that swine huh

Jan 2020-Jan 2021
was my first full year as a pescatarian vegetarian as I gave up the final land animal in chicken..
I won mind over matter but that chicken be smelling good as shit lol's
I would always say when I hit Cali I'm going to Roscoes but since the pandemic killed plane travel; the urge has since declined.

So I would say it was fairly easy, plus I trained myself when I knew I was quitting chicken..
Beef(pause) 2012 o 2013
Pork 2009 or so been so long i forget (pause for intensive purposes)

Oh so I'm also allergic to shellfish and haven't had any of that in 12 years so I eat fish and that's no more than 4x a month

Back