Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Home Decor and Home Hacks Thread

Any of yall have LEDs in ur house? I was watching this Vape review and homie's room was dope af with the LEDs. I'm trying to figure out how to get mine like that.

Those are just LED light strips you can get off amazon, you can cut and quick connect them. Make some kinda gutter outta molding, stick them inside and point them to the ceiling

Its probably just hair and shit that gets caught in the drain over time. Get one of these from HD in the Plumbing section, clean that bitch out real good. Then id just run some bleach and hot water behind.
bc00400-3.jpg
you answered my question for the sink

i do the bleach hot water thing, but maybe i should do it more often

Do all the pipes in your house stink or was it just that one faucet?
that particular one with the faucet

i thought maybe some food had gotten stuck in the U shaped part, but when i turned it over, just foggy/greyish colored water came out and it STANK!!

The screws on this faucet are hard to tighten. I havent used my sink in going on 4 days. This shit woat

that particular one with the faucet

i thought maybe some food had gotten stuck in the U shaped part, but when i turned it over, just foggy/greyish colored water came out and it STANK!!

The screws on this faucet are hard to tighten. I havent used my sink in going on 4 days. This shit woat
It just needs to be cleaned out really good. Get a pipe cleaner and go to town

I need ideas on what to do with my walls.

I'm not ready to paint just yet...but wanna do something different. Was thinking about a paintings or some kinda wall decoration.

Any ideas? Also yall know any good Black artists?

can confirm this works

but i was looking for a solution to clean the stains off my glass stovetop

i went to youtube, but all the vidoes pretty much had the same steps

I should've taken a before pic, but i was skeptical that it wouldnt work but low and behold, it did

-Baking soda
-vinegar
-sponge with the scrub top
-hot towels that sat in a bowel of hot water and soap

bascially p0ur the baking soda on the stove. You can use as much as you want
put vinegar...watch the reaction as it fizzles
dont ring the towels out completely, but ring them out a bit and place over the stove
set for 15 min
wipe off excess
take the sponge and scrub in a circular pattern

depending on how bad the stains are, multiple applications might be needed, but my shit is fucking immaculate now

Screenshot_20190220-194347_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190220-194309_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Decided to order this for my lil upstairs hallway. The space at the top of the stairs needed something there, and thought this would fit perfectly

So my oldest son is getting his own place and I've bugged and bugged and bugged until he said I could help decorate.

giphy.gif

Anywho...I'm planning out my vision. What do you guys think?

ea35ace166cbed3fb788d8104f426a1b.jpg

069d3f0f9f5434decd158272baee9ff7.jpg

c19f6248371fa3baa32ffc0adf6b2ee6.jpg

cc8d379bd4c9495af81a7d4d634ddc6b.jpg

Last edited:
So my oldest son is getting his own place and I've bugged and bugged and bugged until he said I could help decorate.

giphy.gif

Anywho...I've planning out my vision. What do you guys think?

magnificent

giphy.gif

Anywho...I'm planning out my vision. What do you guys think?

I like those ideas.

bet

preciate dat
It's probably too late but a plumber told me when he came to fix our pipes not to use drain cleaner as its super harsh. Put baking soda down the drain then pour vinegar and let the bubble action do the work.

My problem was a rotting cloth 10 feet out from the house from god only knows when or who. Pipes didn't clog but a terrible sewer smell wafted out of the tub drain one day and I was like WTF.

Back