Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Home Decor and Home Hacks Thread

If your DVD player doesn't have a remote or you haven't had time to pick up batteries...
How do you get passed the previews...?
Start the DVD... Let it play a min. Hit stop a couple times... Then play, it Should start the movie at the beginning or at least bring up the title menu.

Sheets keep sliding off your bed?

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION!

8A7862DA-70AE-4489-82D2-966275267CFB.jpeg C002FF2F-3F97-4FDD-AA84-E6EB12F5D499.jpeg

Sheet Grippers
Big Tippers
Syrup Sippers
Need cash?
Call me the money flipper.

New Clippers
Stuck Zippers
Shirt Rippers
Dipped twice?
Can’t stand a double dipper.

That’s the commercial. Lmao!

I bought this today. It’s a Cool Mist Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser. It changes colors and my room smells like Lilac (lilick).

69697BA5-BD9B-4074-8CB2-CC416D617F36.jpeg

Inside. I'm going nto get my cousin to do it. I'm going with a light tan color. Throughout the entire house. The colors I have now are not the move any longer
My mother always painted our house. We started with tan then each room had its own color. She loved that shit. Then when we moved to a much larger house, she paid the Mexicans. She ain’t love painting that much anymore.

My mother always painted our house. We started with tan then each room had its own color. She loved that shit. Then when we moved to a much larger house, she paid the Mexicans. She ain’t love painting that much anymore.
I painted the house the first time a light yellow but it's dated now. My cousin got some Mexicans that help him out so yeah I'm going to let them knock this out

Any of yall have LEDs in ur house? I was watching this Vape review and homie's room was dope af with the LEDs. I'm trying to figure out how to get mine like that.

I had this LED light strip looking thing. It kinda glows like those lights. I left it at my mama house and my brother basically made it his.

Screenshot_20171207-192058.jpg

Decided to get this for the living room wall. Add some color to off white color of the walls.

maintenance

changing out an older faucet and the water that was sitting in the pipes was FOUL AF

not sure whats causing it though
Its probably just hair and shit that gets caught in the drain over time. Get one of these from HD in the Plumbing section, clean that bitch out real good. Then id just run some bleach and hot water behind.
bc00400-3.jpg

Back