Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Gun Club (CCW / EDC - Gun Owners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner83

So I'm in the process of getting my Conceal Carry permit (CCW) and about to buy my first Everyday Carry Gun (EDC). I'm in Florida, so its a fairly easy process. I just wanted to see if we had any gun owners/enthusiast on here and what your thoughts and experiences were. Basically to get a discussion going. Besides hunting (shotguns), I'm limited in my experience with hand guns. So... what y'all carrying and what kinda advice would you give a newbie to CCW? For myself I narrowed down my criteria's to reliability, concealability and capacity. I Originally wanted a Glock due to popularity and reliability, but after research I came across the Taurus G2C which checked all the boxes of what i was looking for at half the price of a Glock.

Disclaimer: This is for LEGAL gun owners, before people start saying "Fed thread". Please DO NOT come in here and post anything incriminating of yourself and/or others

(Note to mods. this is my first thread and i'm winging it, please feel free to set me straight, if I'm doing anything wrong or if any changes I need to make.)

Attachments

• 52549-g2c.jpg
    52549-g2c.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 5
So I'm in the process of getting my Conceal Carry permit (CCW) and about to buy my first Everyday Carry Gun (EDC). I'm in Florida, so its a fairly easy process. I just wanted to see if we had any gun owners/enthusiast on here and what your thoughts and experiences were. Basically to get a discussion going. Besides hunting (shotguns), I'm limited in my experience with hand guns. So... what y'all carrying and what kinda advice would you give a newbie to CCW? For myself I narrowed down my criteria's to reliability, concealability and capacity. I Originally wanted a Glock due to popularity and reliability, but after research I came across the Taurus G2C which checked all the boxes of what i was looking for at half the price of a Glock.

Disclaimer: This is for LEGAL gun owners, before people start saying "Fed thread". Please DO NOT come in here and post anything incriminating of yourself and/or others

(Note to mods. this is my first thread and i'm winging it, please feel free to set me straight, if I'm doing anything wrong or if any changes I need to make.)
There's already a gun thread fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back