Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Laila ain’t want it w Ann Wolfe

Comparing any female athlete to Serena is blasphemous

Simone Biles is on that path but gymnasts don’t usually last long

I forgot about Simone Biles

As far as Ann Wolfe, I don't know much about her but part of boxing is knowing when to retire.

Edit. I just did a google search. Ann Wolfe retired 24-1

I forgot about Simone Biles

As far as Ann Wolfe, I don't know much about her but part of boxing is knowing when to retire.

Edit. I just did a google search. Ann Wolfe retired 24-1

Laila would have gotten dog walked, there’s nobody you can assume would beat Serena in her prime (which was a long ass period)

Laila would have gotten dog walked, there’s nobody you can assume would beat Serena in her prime (which was a long ass period)

I actually did some research before I made this post. Serena is kinda like Tom Brady, she makes it to the Championship round, but she loses every once in a while, which doesn't make her any less great.

I actually did some research before I made this post. Serena is kinda like Tom Brady, she makes it to the Championship round, but she loses every once in a while, which doesn't make her any less great.

Name somebody on her level

Every tennis player loses every once in a while. No matter how good you are tennis is a sport where you take a lot of losses. She hasn't won every single final but that would be impossible. She has 100+ losses on her record but she has played almost 1000 matches in her career.

Her accomplishments speak for itself. Regardless of sport It's very difficult to find that many female athletes on her level when it comes to accomplishments and longevity.

Serena is the goat!

My girl Shelly Ann here is up there too for her sport:

Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce of Jamaica, who was the first mom to win an Olympic or world 100m title in 24 years and the oldest woman (mother or not) to do it at age 32!
690.jpg

Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce’s eleven-year reign over the 100m:

Year Event Gold Medal Time
2008 Olympics 10.78
2009 Worlds 10.73
2012 Olympics 10.70
2013 Worlds 10.71
2015 Worlds 10.76
2019 Worlds 10.71
(is the only female to hold both world and Olympic titles on two separate occasions)
shelly-ann-fraser-pryce.jpg

And she be outchea in them skreets tryna save lives
79404721_10156393087681230_7754496017646485504_o.jpg

She's my goat
tenor.gif

Venus was definately on her level at one point..... she won the major championships as well.... but Serena got more muscular in size.... their were rumors that Serena was on HGH.

Yea Venus had a great start but she had a gang of injuries and never came back the same

Serena got bigger she was naturally muscular as a teen

Serena is the GOAT of female sport and its not even close...

Laila Ali is not even in the conversation for greatest female boxer of all time...

Every tennis player loses every once in a while. No matter how good you are tennis is a sport where you take a lot of losses. She hasn't won every single final but that would be impossible. She has 100+ losses on her record but she has played almost 1000 matches in her career.

Her accomplishments speak for itself. Regardless of sport It's very difficult to find that many female athletes on her level when it comes to accomplishments and longevity.

And she played whilst she was pregnant... Thats crazy...

Serena needs to be spoken in the same breath as Tiger, MJ, Mayweather, Brady and Lebron.

Having the baby is the only thing that could've stopped her reign
i agree with exception wit the comparison of Mayweather......... he never lost as a professional boxer.

Back