Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Goldie Podcast Thread

@Goldie I understand you like to instigate but callin a grown man a pussy will get you smoked out here real quick. Trust me bro....

Just be mindful that words have real life and death consequences. You might could talk yourself into somethin you can't talk your way out of...

@Goldie I understand you like to instigate but callin a grown man a pussy will get you smoked out here real quick. Trust me bro....

Just be mindful that words have real life and death consequences. You might could talk yourself into somethin you can't talk your way out of...
tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

My mature answer: If Joe were to ever hear the pod he would know I'm solely talkin about rapping. Most of the clip was me praising Joe.

My immature answer: I'd knock one of these rappers the fuck out.
Lmao i was gon mention the same shit about callin niggas pussy and having to keep that energy but i knew ya response already.

Dope shit. Should called this shit "Goldie Vs" podcast or some shit.

Weekly just go in on the fuck shit and lame shit these rappers/celebrities be doing. Throw some praise/props episodes in there. But the premise of the pod should be going in on niggas, not caring about feelings or industry politics, just calling out the bullshit.

Back