Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Goldie Podcast Thread

I always wanted Goldie on too....

But he says he rather produce...

Either way if dubbz can't rip an edit the podcast I'll drop it.... Cuz that would be the third person with no luck

damn, what issues are y'all having?

They using anchor

but have y’all recorded anything after that initial pod that you are trying to edit? Or are you waiting for that one to drop?

damn, what issues are y'all having?
They using anchor
here's the journey...

i'll leave out all the forum talking and pm's cuz that shit was nothing but frustrating and rarely turned any results

1rst attempt
attempted to record with beta and kandy....couldn't get the technical aspect down to get a good test recording done....tried for a few hours, but every time all three of us linked in, someone dropped out....

2nd attempt
tried again with beta and reesey....did a lot of pre cast texts..getting times synchronized, topics n the what not. we were all ready and scheduled to record on a set night, early that day beta dropped out and said he can't record with us, he has too much coming up in life and dind't want to commit to something new

3rd attempt
after much discussion and politicking, finally me haf and reesey did a quick few minute long successful test run. I was at work, and there was a lot of background noise. we decided that we would have to record on a night when i wasn't at work, and attempted to record on another day. We still have that test run saved. You can hear it clearly, but the background noise is a distraction

4th attempt
we finally got a piolt recorded. it was little over an hour long, but like 23 minutes in haf dropped out. so we had to launch a second one that night, and went a little over a half hour on the 2nd part. and since it was saved under Reesey's account, she was gonna listen over it, try to add some music, and edit out a few spots to clean it up a little. i hit her up a few times over the weeks, and she was like we can just give it to goldie and see if he ould edit it, cuz she was having trouble and didn't want to keep putting it off. Goldie had it for a minute and couldn't seem to rip the file to edit it either. Dubbz told me the other night he thinks he can fuck with it.....if he can't do anything with it, i'll just drop it tonight flaws and all.....yall can just rip into us and roast as you please..... but it's been recorded for over a month

i actually texted Reesey and Haf to see if they want to do another one tonight after seeing the buzz from goldies.... but so far only reeesey responded with a few questions... no definitive answer as to if we're going to record or not...

and that runs the challenge.. i ain't gonna text niggaz 12 times a day....i'll shooot 1 or 2 texts that day as to if we can record tha night... but if niggaz got familes, jobs, lives, shit they gotta manage and handle... or jsut not having a good day...that shit is stressful

i mean look at beta.... nigga said he didn't want to record cuz he didn't wanna make a future commitment.....

i actually like goldies shit a lot.... but he knows it was simpler cuz he didn't have to collaborate with anybody....he picks and discusses his own topics, at his own pace, and he can record whenever he wants and doesn't have to coordinate times with anybody.

like every time someone says thy're interested.. i ask simple questions like what's their availability.....they can't give straight answer...i tell them we gotta group up to discuss topics, they act like that shit is foreign language.

shit is frustrating.... but i still wanna do it....

i'm still gonna do it.....

but there will prolly just be multiple shits going on... cuz at this point nothing is set in stone

just record on the weekend on a day where everybody has an hr and a half

edit it to 45 mins or an hr and bam

podcast

btw drop the uncut raw version tonight

just record on the weekend on a day where everybody has an hr and a half

edit it to 45 mins or an hr and bam

podcast

btw drop the uncut raw version tonight
shut the fuck up nigga.. u've literally been there and know it's not that simple....

just record on a day when everybody has an hour and a half.....and bam....

you ask 3 people when they have a hour and a half.. u gonna get three different answers....

then maybe two will say one time, the third will ask for an hour earlier or later.....you all agree, then one person the day of has something they forgot about or came up...can we post -pone an hour or two....

then when they ready the other person had to go do something.....

you've literally been there and say this shit.....

you literally gave us a time then flaked out...

shut the fuck up bruh.....

shut the fuck up nigga.. u've literally been there and know it's not that simple....

you ask 3 people when they have a hour and a half.. u gonna get three different answers....

then maybe two will say one time, the third will ask for an hour earlier or later.....you all agree, then one person the day of has something they forgot about or came up...can we post -pone an hour or two....

97AD5FFF-31FB-4B3E-A2A8-6FAFB4B525EC.jpeg

here's the journey...

i'll leave out all the forum talking and pm's cuz that shit was nothing but frustrating and rarely turned any results

1rst attempt
attempted to record with beta and kandy....couldn't get the technical aspect down to get a good test recording done....tried for a few hours, but every time all three of us linked in, someone dropped out....

2nd attempt
tried again with beta and reesey....did a lot of pre cast texts..getting times synchronized, topics n the what not. we were all ready and scheduled to record on a set night, early that day beta dropped out and said he can't record with us, he has too much coming up in life and dind't want to commit to something new

3rd attempt
after much discussion and politicking, finally me haf and reesey did a quick few minute long successful test run. I was at work, and there was a lot of background noise. we decided that we would have to record on a night when i wasn't at work, and attempted to record on another day. We still have that test run saved. You can hear it clearly, but the background noise is a distraction

4th attempt
we finally got a piolt recorded. it was little over an hour long, but like 23 minutes in haf dropped out. so we had to launch a second one that night, and went a little over a half hour on the 2nd part. and since it was saved under Reesey's account, she was gonna listen over it, try to add some music, and edit out a few spots to clean it up a little. i hit her up a few times over the weeks, and she was like we can just give it to goldie and see if he ould edit it, cuz she was having trouble and didn't want to keep putting it off. Goldie had it for a minute and couldn't seem to rip the file to edit it either. Dubbz told me the other night he thinks he can fuck with it.....if he can't do anything with it, i'll just drop it tonight flaws and all.....yall can just rip into us and roast as you please..... but it's been recorded for over a month

i actually texted Reesey and Haf to see if they want to do another one tonight after seeing the buzz from goldies.... but so far only reeesey responded with a few questions... no definitive answer as to if we're going to record or not...

and that runs the challenge.. i ain't gonna text niggaz 12 times a day....i'll shooot 1 or 2 texts that day as to if we can record tha night... but if niggaz got familes, jobs, lives, shit they gotta manage and handle... or jsut not having a good day...that shit is stressful

i mean look at beta.... nigga said he didn't want to record cuz he didn't wanna make a future commitment.....

i actually like goldies shit a lot.... but he knows it was simpler cuz he didn't have to collaborate with anybody....he picks and discusses his own topics, at his own pace, and he can record whenever he wants and doesn't have to coordinate times with anybody.

like every time someone says thy're interested.. i ask simple questions like what's their availability.....they can't give straight answer...i tell them we gotta group up to discuss topics, they act like that shit is foreign language.

shit is frustrating.... but i still wanna do it....

i'm still gonna do it.....

but there will prolly just be multiple shits going on... cuz at this point nothing is set in stone

Gotcha... I was more curious what the issue was with regards to the ripping and editing part as I may have been able to help.. lol preciate the breakdown tho and I look forward to checkin it out and supporting

Last edited:
it was a challenge....

basically i think we just have to go in planning on doing it in one take.....

we took for granted that any mistakes could be fixed later...and i say we meaning mostly me

i talk a lot (no surprises) and you can hear me joking several times we gonna have to edit certain shit out...and i wanted those flex bombs or gun shot noises at a certain point, and we just don't have those capabilities yet...

it was a challenge....

we took for granted that any mistakes could be fixed later...and i say we meaning mostly me

i talk a lot (no surprises) and you can hear me joking several times we gonna have to edit certain shit out...and i wanted those flex bombs or gun shot noises at a certain point, and we just don't have those capabilities yet...
It’ll work out man

stay organic and it’ll be fine

post the rough draft you might find it barely needs any editing

Joe let the Migos in their blouses call him a pussy in an ad lib fam! an AD LIB!

Cyhi told that nigga come outside to spar.... and this nigga did nothing

but Trader Joe was the last straw?? lmao. Make sure you @ Joe, Rory and Mal to the pod ma nigga!

giphy.gif

Them 2 clowns is trash as fuck. Better to @ Parks than them dudes

It’ll work out man

stay organic and it’ll be fine

post the rough draft you might find it barely needs any editing
this is what i'm leaning to at this point, but i told dubbz sunday night i'd give him a shot....and he seemed eager to do it, so i don't wanna drop it if he put in some work.....

but that nigga be busy too....

either way it'll post sometime today

Lmaooo my nigga stressed

it was a challenge....

Yall need the gawd? I got the sauce

Back