Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Goldie Podcast Thread

I really dont wanna hear about e beef on pod tho. That shit mad counter productive and doesnt add any value to the pod. Especially if its not a back and forthe dialogue where you can feel the real temperature.

Im here for the fuck shit but this doesnt seem real enough for the emotions. But what do i know...

Not my problem you feel a way about getting call out on bullshit. You went out of your way to make sure this situation escalated now you wanna act like you above it. FOH, you a straight clown

Not my problem you feel a way about getting call out on bullshit. You went out of your way to make sure this situation escalated now you wanna act like you above it. FOH, you a straight clown
ROFL...

Escalated?

How... Explain this one

This nigga said I went out my way...

Like I had to go in a different direction from where I was already going.

Like I wasn't recording with Reesey after she was called out in another podcast...

Like I didn't tell Reesey don't worry about the shots, we can just tackle the subject...

Like I didn't on multiple occasions try to get both people to just move on....

Like I'm the one who said anything negative about either one of them...

But yea, I went OUT MY WAY to escalate.....

Like I said nigga... You just desperate for a reaction.

I guess you the type of nigga that just wouldn't have said shit hunh? Just left shorty in the dark.....

I know you're my biggest critic. And you work everyday trying to find some way to bring me down. But this is corny bruh. This one ain't about me at all. I've been trying to peacefully resolve this from the jump.... Only your obsessed twisted mind would see it any other way

This nigga said I went out my way...

Like I had to go in a different direction from where I was already going.

Like I wasn't recording with Reesey after she was called out in another podcast...

Like I didn't tell Reesey don't worry about the shots, we can just tackle the subject...

Like I didn't on multiple occasions try to get both people to just move on....

Like I'm the one who said anything negative about either one of them...

But yea, I went OUT MY WAY to escalate.....

Like I said nigga... You just desperate for a reaction.

I guess you the type of nigga that just wouldn't have said shit hunh? Just left shorty in the dark.....

I know you're my biggest critic. And you work everyday trying to find some way to bring me down. But this is corny bruh. This one ain't about me at all. I've been trying to peacefully resolve this from the jump.... Only your obsessed twisted mind would see it any other way
You just a gossiping clown causing issues, nigga couldn't wait to cause some drama.

You just a gossiping clown causing issues, nigga couldn't wait to cause some drama.
gossipin and causing issues?

how the fuck did i cause this?

seriously.. explain this....

you saying i should NOT have told reesey about the other podcast at all....just left her completely in the dark?

I honestly want to know how you...would handle not knowing she never heard it and how you would respond when she asked what was goldie talking about on his podcast....

i really think you just talking out your ass and full of shit, but i'll give you the chance to take a swing at this....

So you admit you went running to tell and now two people have a conflict. Nothing else need to be said. Why dont you own it and stop acting like you wasn't angling for what happened. You clowns always pointing the finger at other people but never admit to your fuck shit

So you admit you went running to tell and now two people have a conflict. Nothing else need to be said. Why dont you own it and stop acting like you wasn't angling for what happened. You clowns always pointing the finger at other people but never admit to your fuck shit
rofl, this is amazing.....

i'll take the blame for telling reesey not to listen before the podcast,...cuz up until we started discussing topics in the 3-way call before recording, i had no idea she never heard the shit.....and i told her not to listen to it, cuz i didn't want it to put her in a mood before we recorded.....

then after she heard it i did my best to try to diffuse the tension.....

but if you wanna say i created this whole situation, fine...

but wow....you be on one....

What themes do these two pods have? Is goldie’s more hip hop related with just in general shit going on and the other one just in general shit?

I like it. You got some memorable dialogue/quotables, you know how to speak, and you know what you're talking about. Revolve episodes around a main topic with some sub-topics, line some guests up (if you want), submit it to Spotify for a bigger audience, and you good.

I dunno what this beef and response shit is all about but go for it. What's the back story on that?

Back