Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News The Global Climate Crisis

To be fair we are constantly told these countries will be impacted the most. This is exactly what climate justice is about
100%

Personally, I care that these countries look like they are in the brink of thr point of no return.

But fam, America is going through some wild shit right now and Americans dont care. So to ask why no one (Americans) is talking bout someshit thousands of miles away is disengenous cause everyone knows why no one is talkong bout it.

100%

Personally, I care that these countries look like they are in the brink of thr point of no return.

But fam, America is going through some wild shit right now and Americans dont care. So to ask why no one (Americans) is talking bout someshit thousands of miles away is disengenous cause everyone knows why no one is talkong bout it.
It's exactly the same here. I can't speak on the USA but here it exposes issues with the electoral system. It's the number 1 concern amongst young people but older people vote in greater numbers so politicians play the old Vs young game. If you talk about it they play you as "woke " doom-monger"

It's exactly the same here. I can't speak on the USA but here it exposes issues with the electoral system. It's the number 1 concern amongst young people but older people vote in greater numbers so politicians play the old Vs young game. If you talk about it they play you as "woke " doom-monger"
Its 68 degrees in August here in NJ and mfers still acting like it aint a big deal. Lmaooo. We supposed to be in the high 80s and low 90s.

Back