Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News The Global Climate Crisis

Over here it's normally brick cold in the middle feb, below freezing. Outside of one day this week, it's been warm, mfs been walking around in shorts. Shit's crazy.

At this point, not believing in climate change is just cognitive dissonance. And that means that nobody is changing anybodies mind on the other side Sad but true.

I truly don't understand it tho.. All these old politicians and people in positions of power just denying it exists... like bruh y'all don't give a shit about y'all children/grandchildren?

I know certain folks are just out for money and wealth but what good is wealth/power if the entire planet is on fire?

While shit is gonna be bad

In time wildlife and nature will adapt

Animals never before seen in the arctic will live there at some point

polar bears won’t come out polar at birth

shut the fuck up @DOS_patos

--edit--

I take it back... I read ur post too quickly and thought you was saying "Yall don't really care about pop smoke" tryna be funny on some random shit.

my bad lmao... and yeah ur right.. muhfuckas won't care until they either on fire or under water

shut the fuck up @DOS_patos

--edit--

I take it back... I read ur post too quickly and thought you was saying "Yall don't really care about pop smoke" tryna be funny on some random shit.

my bad lmao... and yeah ur right.. muhfuckas won't care until they either on fire or under water
I am about sick of you...

Lmao

I needed this laugh

F u up still tho

Last edited:
Back